245) Noctis

A/n: A request from anonymous. This one will be pretty short. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

Nighttime in Lestallum was beautiful. I watched the bustling streets from the balcony in the boys' room at the Leville. Prompto, Gladio, and Ignis were playing cards while Noctis was laying on the bed, limbs sprawled out across the sheets.

I pushed my body off the railing and crossed the room to reach the door. My actions caught the attention of Noctis. "Where are you goin', (Y/n)?"

"To my room. I need a shower." With that, I headed to my room and took a long, relaxing shower. As I changed into a tank top and shorts, I dried my hair and left the bathroom. When I opened the door, I was greeted by Noctis sitting on the foot of the bed. "Noct, I thought you would've fallen asleep already. You looked pretty comfortable when I left."

"I'm tired, but I rather sleep next to my girlfriend than Prompto. He kicks a lot in his sleep. Actually, you're the best bed partner on this trip."

"I even beat Iggy?" I ask.

"Specs is completely still."

"Then, how am I better?"

"'Cause I get to snuggle with you."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Alright, you got me there." I sat next to him and leaned back on my arms. My eyes stared up at the ceiling until Noctis shoved me down on the bed and rested his head on my stomach. He sighed and snuggled closer. "N-Noct, this position is hard to sleep in."

"We're not sleeping this way. I just wanna lay like this for a few minutes."

I give in and allow the prince to rest his head on my stomach. While he relaxed, I trailed a hand through his raven locks, earning a content sigh in return. He closed his eyes with a smile and we stayed in that position for almost half an hour.

Eventually, Noctis rolled his head off my stomach and got up from the bed. He turned off the lights and I took that as a signal to move to my side of the bed for the night. With the lights off, Noctis wanders back to bed and crawls on top of the sheets. He situates himself beside me before his arms wrap around my waist and pull my back against his chest. He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes shortly after he got comfortable being the big spoon. After I heard his gentle snores, I closed my eyes with a smile and fell asleep.

-Next Morning-

"(Y/n)! Noct! Wake up!" Prompto shouted from the other side of the door. His booming voice woke me and I tried to get out of the bed. When I couldn't move, I looked down to my waist to see Noctis still had his arms locked around it. I try to pry his arms off, but the only response I get is a displeased groan from the prince.

"Noct, we gotta wake up," I huff.

"No..." He grumbles, pulling my body closer and burying his head in the crook of my neck. I roll my eyes and try again to break free. Every time I tried, Noctis would only tighten his hold on my body. He kissed me on the neck, the ticklish sensation causing me to gasp. "Five more minutes..."

"No. I know what 'five more minutes' means for you. We need to get out of bed!" I say, wiggling in his arms. "Iggy's gonna get mad!"

"Let 'im. I don't care as long as I get more time with you like this," he murmurs. His legs tangled with mine and I couldn't even move them. I sigh in frustration and nibble at my bottom lip. Seeing as I was getting nowhere with the boy, I gave up and let him continue to cuddle.

Another knock came from the door and this time, it was Gladio. "Noct, get your ass out of bed! I know you're the one being stubborn."

The prince mumbled curses as he opened his eyes and released me. "It's so hard to get an entire day without them bothering us."

I pinch his cheek lightly. "Once we get back from the royal tomb, we'll ditch 'em. How does that sound?"

He smiled and kissed the corner of my mouth. "Perfect."