230) Gladiolus

A/n: A request from CoffeeSipper. This is a small crossover with The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters. I've never seen the T.V. show, but I've read all the books. I'll explain everything so those who haven't heard of the series or seen/read it will be able to understand. I'm sorry if there are a lot of pictures in this one shot. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

"Another one?" I groan as Ignis slams on brakes just before he crashed into an Iron Giant that blocked the road.

"Never a dull moment," Prompto sighs.

"You can say that again," Gladio huffs, exiting the car with me close behind.

"This is your specialty, (Y/n). Shouldn't this be fun?" Noctis asked as I pulled out my stele.

(A/n: A stele is what a Shadowhunter uses to carve runes on their skin and/or weapons

(A/n: A stele is what a Shadowhunter uses to carve runes on their skin and/or weapons.)

"It's a job, not a career, Noct," I respond.

"You're pretty damn good at it," Gladio comments.

"Well, I was trained by the best." I pull out my Seraph Blade and used my stele to carve the enkeli rune.

" I pull out my Seraph Blade and used my stele to carve the enkeli rune

(A/n: Enkeli (Angelic) rune is used to infuse a weapon with Angelic powers

(A/n: Enkeli (Angelic) rune is used to infuse a weapon with Angelic powers.)

The boys summoned their weapons and we closed in on the towering daemon. Raising my blade, I dash forward and weave through its legs. Targeting the back of the monster's legs, I was able to deliver a powerful swipe and send the Iron Giant to his knees. With the enkeli rune, it was easy to dispose of daemons with angelic magic than using any other rune. Gladio and Noctis attacked from the front while Ignis and I dealt blows to the back. Prompto stood a safe distance away and fired round after round.