234) Noctis

A/n: A request from BlueEri13. Love you all!!!
~✨Celestial✨~
••••••••••••••••
~(Y/n)'s POV~

When I learned I was pregnant, Noctis and I decided to hide it from the others. Luckily, the baby bump wasn't large since I was only a few weeks pregnant. Ever since Noctis figured out, he wouldn't take his eyes off of me.

Every time I went out, he would always accompany me. The prince was excited about the child, but he was also worried for my safety and the baby's. I couldn't even wander the Citadel halls when he had meetings with his father.

One day, Noctis dragged me to the Citadel and had to introduce me to someone named Vienna Archard. Apparently, the woman is a new Crownsguard recruit and it was her duty to watch over the prince while Ignis had other things to tend to.

Inside the library, I waited for Noctis and the new Crownsguard member. After ten minutes, he returned with a woman who had dark green locks and brown eyes. When she smiled at me, I felt something sinister behind the supposedly friendly gesture. "You must be Noctis' girlfriend, (Y/n). I'm Vienna Archard. A pleasure to meet you."

"Um, likewise, Vienna," I said unsurely.

Noctis must've sensed what I had felt and stood in between me and Vienna. "So, you'll be taking Specs place until his schedule is cleaned up?"

"Yes. I will be your advisor until then. For now, shall we head to your apartment? I heard Ignis usually takes care of meals."

"That won't be necessary. (Y/n)'s been the cook ever since we started dating," Noctis responds, taking my hand in his.

"It is my job to escort you to your apartment, Your Highness," Vienna rebuttals.

"We'll be fine. Let's go home, (Y/n)." Noctis dragged me out of the library and out of the Citadel. He didn't let go of my hand until we were back in his apartment.

"She was very persistent about coming with us," I stated.

"(Y/n), whatever you do, don't be caught by yourself with her," his tone was dead serious.

"You felt it, too, huh?"

"Yeah, and I already don't like her. Just make sure you're never alone with her."

"Don't worry. That's on the top of the list."

-A Few Days Later-

It was Saturday and Noctis insisted on a lazy day. I agreed with a sigh and decided to let him sleep in until noon. When he was finally awake, I made both of us lunch. Before we could even take a bite, someone knocked on the front door. I went to answer it, but Noctis grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "I'll get it."

He got up from the table and opened the door a crack. "What're you doin' here?" He asked with a hint of anger.

"I'm here to check on you." Vienna's voice leaked through the door and I rolled my eyes in disbelief. She shoved past Noctis and let herself in. When my (e/c) eyes met with her chocolate gaze, she sent a sharp glare that could cut through the thickest metal. She tried to hide it from Noctis, but he caught her before she could. "You need to leave. Now."

"I'm supposed to be checking in on you," she said matter-of-factly.

"'Checking in' doesn't mean barging in and glaring at my girlfriend," Noctis hissed. "Leave, Vienna."

"Your father will hear of this, Your Highness," she spat.

"Go ahead and tell the whole damn Citadel. I wouldn't even care if you told the entire city," the prince snapped back.