Tell Me

tw: suicidal thoughts (?) it's not bad but i'm still including the warning

"I don't know, I just don't think living till senior year is worth it." Connor said to Zoe while putting on his combat boots. See, they could have good sibling moments. I guess talking to your sister about your suicidal thoughts isn't really a good sibling moments, but they were having a conversation and Connor wasn't screaming. That was the point.

"What about that Evan Hansen kid? You've been hanging out with him a lot." Connor didn't  respond. Yeah, maybe Evan would miss hi—stop, that's not the point. "Connor" Zoe spoke to get Connor's attention back. "What?" Connor snapped and Zoe rolled her eyes, subconsciously taking a step back incase Connor got violent. "I was just gonna tell you to have a good time wherever you're going and try not to use drugs, jesus." She rolled her eyes and had already bolted upstairs by the time Connor screamed "Fuck you then!" Bye bye to that 'good sibling moment'

Connor groaned and quickly left the house, speeding walking the whole time. After an hour of walking he stopped outside a large yellow house, cute brick walkway leading up to the white door. He walked up and hesitated before knocking. Shortly after a scrawny boy who looked about fifteen came to the door. Connor looked down before looking back up and making eye contact. Neither of them spoke for a long time before Connor broke the silence.

"Look Nolan, I'm done watching Evan suffer over the situation with Jared. You're going to tell me about he situation and not try and make your brother seem like the good guy just because he's in the hospital for his suicide attempt. You're going to tell me, everything, just the way it happened. Understood?" Nolan choked slightly and stayed silently.

One minute

Two minutes

Three. "Okay, I understand. Come inside."

a/n: another really short filler to get some stuff rolling. i'm sorry, i swear the next one will be longer. i just wanted to get a chapter out because it's been over a week. i'm sorry for taking so long, i'll try and stick to a more consistent schedule because it's been a rough last two weeks so writing was kinda forced. i'll actually update soon i swear.