Cursed 21 🌸

Jennie

"Prepare your heart Jennie. You'll see why am I doing this."

The last thing I heard from Samantha before everything went white. It was all blinding. The light from somewhere is so bright to the point that I close my eyes and cover it with my hands.

As soon as I felt everything went back to normal, I opened my eyes.

I was shock to be inside of an unknown house.

"Sahara! C'mon let's play!" I saw Samantha running around the house while a little girl that exactly looks like her is running after her. Is that, mom?

The scene suddenly disappeared and a new scene came up.

Im in Samantha's room where my mom catch her talking to someone, normal people can't see.

Then it switch to a new scene.

Im in the mental hospital. The same room where Ive been minutes ago. But it looks so neat. And there was Samantha tied on the bed.

"Sahara. You knew it. Please tell mom."

"I wont Samantha. It'll be better if youre gone. You took my mom away from me!"

"Please Sahara! Tell mom im not crazy! Ive been possessed Sahara! You know about it! Please!"

"No! You will die Samantha! Just Die!" Then Sahara ran away from the room.

I saw Samantha cried and cried untill a new scene flashed.

She was sitting on her bed and looks like she was possessed and a doctor standing infront of her.

"How's your feeling Samantha."

"Bad." Samantha answered.

"Good." The doctor smirks.

She look up at the doctor with her glaring eyes. Her eyes are not just the ordinary one, it was red.

"You dont treat me well doctor. You better die!!" She shouted at the doctor and tried to get out from the tight ropes all over her body.

"Take care of this." The doctor said to the nurses.

They brought out a knife and cuts Samantha's skin.

So that's why there's some blood stains in her bed.

A new scene came up.

"Im sorry to say this maam but Samantha can't make it. She was hurting herself since then. Look at the cuts all over her body. I think her mind ate her up."

T-they lied.

"Im sorry maam but Samantha is dead." I saw their mom ran as fast as she could to Samantha's room.

She cried out loud to find out Samantha is dead.

And there I saw Sahara smiling in the corner while looking at Samantha's corpse.

Then everything went white again.

"Did you see it Jennie?" I saw Samantha infront of me, crying.

"All the people around me betrayed me! Even my twin sister!"

"But why? Why did mom did that?"

"Because of jealousy. She thinks I stole mom from her. Because that time mom was so into me that she thinks I stole mom away from her."

Why did mom did that?

"And from the doctor?"

"He was paid by Sahara to hurt me. Paid from my dad's money. She stole from dad to pay the doctor."

So it was all my mom's fault. Now I get it. She was just using me to get mom. Samantha is having her revenge.

"I understand now. But dont you think revenge is the best thing?"

"Jennie, im sorry that I used you. But taking my sister's soul with me in hell is what I want."

My heart shrunk. What will I do? I'll protect mom? But she did a crime. And if I'll protect mom there's a huge possibility that Samantha will be mad at me and use my friends to hurt me. Damn! Im doomed!

"For now, sleep well Jennie."

Then everything went black.

✖✖✖