Cursed 25 🌸 (END)

*Taehyung's POV*

It's been 3 years since that unatural things happened to us. That was the unforgettable experience of our lives. Meeting a ghost. Fighting a ghost. Finding missing Jennie. Hurt by a ghost.

It was really unbelievable. A fiction they said. But that was really what happened to us. That what we experienced and that's when we prove our real friendship.

"Hey Taehyung!! C'mon! We're running late!" Jimin shouted at me.

"Yeah yeah. Coming!" I grab the bouquet of flowers and run down the stairs.

I saw them laughing their ass out for nonesense topics.

Lisa holding the picnic basket and Jungkook holding the bag where our tent was keep. They are all present. Jungkook, Jimin, Hobi hyung, Namjoon hyung, Jin hyung, Jisoo noona, Chaeyoung, and Lisa. Except for one. Jennie. Sigh.

"Oh he's here. Let's go!"

We rode our seperate cars and drove to the nearest private cementery here in the city.

As we arrived. I put down the bouquet to her grave and clean all the leaves and dirt.

"We miss you." Lisa said and about to tear up when Jungkook interrupt her.

"C'mon Lisa! Dont be so dramatic!" Then the chasing game starts.

"How's heaven? Isnt it cool? Did you walk on clouds? OUCH!"

"Hobi! Stop asking nonesense!" Jin hyung spank Hobi hyung in the head. Theyre still the same lol.

"I was just curious!"

"We miss you. I hope youre still alive. Hoping youre here with us rn." Rosé said.

Then a cold wind passed.

"She's hugging me!!!!" Jisoo screamed!

"I miss you too... auntie."

"HEY! WHOO! SORRY IM LATE! I BOUGHT DONUTS!"

"JENNIE! YOURE LATE.. AGAIN!" We all simultaneously shouted at her.

~END~

June 29, 2018

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED! THANK YOU SO MUCH!