Chapter 4- Watch Out!

Violetta was happy and bubbly at the same time. She continued to walk to school.

She couldn't believed what just happened.

(Violetta's Mind) "Oh my Father would kill me if I like him! I need to stop thinking about him." she thought.

But she couldn't. A smile had formed on her face and she hadn't realized where she was walking.

Suddenly she had been gently pushed to the side of the road by, yet again, another pair of warm hands.

Violetta: Hey!

As she turned around she could see a group of skateboarders pass her. They looked like they were about to hit her.

"How did they not hit her?" she thought.

"Are you ok?" asked a voice.

Violetta turned around to see another boy, taller, with lighter hair and hazel eyes.

Boy: You almost got hit over there, what is a girl like you doing here?

Violetta: I was just walking to school. It's over there.

Boy: Hey, you go to Studio 21? Same here.

He smiled and Violetta saw he had a cute smile with dimples!

Violetta: Wow that's so cool. I am headed there right now... Would you like to walk with me?

Boy: Yeah... I'd like that.

Violetta had already forgotten about Tomas.

"Oh, By the Way, my name is Leon... what's yours?" said Leon.

"Violetta" she said smiling.

"Wow, that's a pretty name. Suits you" he said smiling back.

DIMPLES DIMPLES DIMPLES......