Chapter 25- Weird Date

You should thank me because I am updating double for this fanfic today💕 welcome.x

Sorry about Leonetta💔 We will see how their relationship ends up in the next chapters... Together? Or still broken up?

Please vote and comment btw:)

---

VIOLETTA'S POV:

I walk to the theater and see Diego waiting for me with something behind his back.

"Hello" I say smiling.

"You look pretty as always" he kisses me on the cheek and pulls something from behind him.

It was a flower.

"Thank you" i say sniffing it.

We walk to the theater and he tries to buy me popcorn but I resist.

We enter the dark theater and he says he wants to sit in the back... Yay.

---

As we are watching the movie, he puts his arms around me.

"Uhm Diego" i say.

"Oh sorry" he says pulling his arms away.

In the movie, there is a date scene.

I try to move away from him as possible as the main character tries to kiss the female protagonist.

"Great movie, huh?" He says.

"It's ok" I say. I turn my head towards him and he leans in.

I shove popcorn in his mouth. Smooth Move, Violetta. Smooth.

---

At the end of the movie, we talk outside of the theater.

"Are you sure you don't want to go out to eat somewhere it's only 5:00" he says.

"Yeah... I need to get home or else my dad gets angry" I say.

"I can drive you?" He says flipping his keys.

"There's no need" I say. "I can just walk because my house is over by that park" i say pointing to the park.

"Well okay Vilu... I had a great time" he says smiling at me.

"Me too" i say smiling back. "Thanks for the movie Diego"

"No problem" he says staring at me.

He slowly leans in to kiss me.

Something inside of me resists it. I can't move on from Leon no matter what I try...

I turn my head so he kisses me on the cheek.

"Uhm see you at school" he says walking away.

I slightly laugh at myself for being stupid. Leon's not going to get back together with me. I frown and walk across the street.

I should have let Diego kiss me right? That would be how i could move on from Leon. Maybe I should just stay single to get over him... Maybe... I should...

"Watch out!" Says a voice of a boy in front of me.

I turn my head and see a car coming at me.

I panick and I close my eyes expecting to be knocked out already.

But I'm not. Instead someone pulls me out of the road and into his arms.

I look up and smile.

"Do I need to keep saving you from getting killed Violetta?"

I don't say a word. Instead, I do the cheesiest thing a girl could do to a guy who just saved her from being killed. I grab his face and smash my lips against his.