Chapter sixteen

*Three years later*

To my dearest Uncles,

I apologize I haven't written in a while. Life has been so unpredictable. I'm staying in a cabin tonight that belongs to a Native American woman named Koreanna I met last week. She loaned it to me until I decide to leave again. Montana is beautiful. It's great to be back in the states. Greece and Italy were beautiful but America is home. I hope to see you soon.Koreanna is quite witty. She reminds me of Two-bit. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your wedding Sodapop. I'm glad you have been married. You're next Ponyboy. How is Cherry Valance? I had intended to write her but I changed my mind. If you see her tell her hello for me. Tell Steve he'd love Italy. I thought if him and Evie when I was there many of times. The world is beautiful. I traveled across Canada with a man named Creed and a woman that called herself Sunshine. She's a free spirit like me. Her hair is a light strawberry blonde and she has freckles that creep across her nose. She's very kind. Her and Creed love each other very much. Sometimes I've thought about returning home in hopes that I would find a love like that. I'm just not sure if I'm made for that. It's hard to believe that four years ago I was living in Texas with my father. Life has changed so much. I'm glad you are both happy and doing well. I am too. Maybe I'll see you soon. I've just been following the wind lately. And it hasn't taken me back to Tulsa. Not yet. I love you both very much. I'll write more I promise. Im still a mystery. One that nobody is yet to solve. I guess I get that from my father. Stay safe and remember I love you.

-Love Dallas