Chaper seven

Dipperspov
' Did you hear'?
'Did you see it'?
'the gay freak listens to gay music too I guess'.
'to bad on his part, he was kinda' cute".
"Cute, he looks like a dying puppy".

" Freak".
"Slut".
" Burn out".
"But eyes".
"Poser".
" Lard-ass".

Whispers, screams of laughter. It was a burning feeling to know that everywhere was on him.

W a LLs
DA Rk
ey E S
Eyeseverywhere

Trustnoonetrustnoonetrustnoone

wh Y cAnt I eSCApe THis!!!

Screams rip through my head. eyes, eyes turn to one. The laugh rips through my head.
'Well-well-well-well-well, My old old puppet. Back for an encore. The image is stuck in my head, Bill held my uncle clenching down while bones cracked. The surrounding world was screaming as the scent of blood made the air burn down your throat and dizzy your head.

My classmates screamed with laughter and the eye turned red.
What are you going to do Pinetree, huh?
What are you going to do?
Blood leaked out of my mouth and looked on the floor. Shackles grew from the ground and grabbed at my feet, pulling me to the floor.

Bonds formed on my neck and the stares grew intense, laughter was now suffocating. I clawed at my throat feeling the skin break,
Someone. help me. please. Blood seeped in my esophagus and I choked, coughing was no longer a thing, my nails broke through. I tried to scream but I was clogged, my hands clawed through deeper. I was clawing out my own throat.

N o o nE You C  AN TRUst

∆W.  H. y PI N€  tr€€, It's Not like you to give up so easily ∆

I screamed as blood fell out of my throat. Not a sound came out and Mabel stepped out of the crowd with a riding crop.
You know Dippy, I think you should just give up.
She rose her hand and pulled down hard. The riding crop struck Dipper and his skin spilt open from the contact, blood trickled down his cheek.

Bill Rephic stepped forward and his eyes rotted black before leaking out of his eyes. Skin crumbled around the edges and smoke poured out of his open mouth.
Seriously Pines, how can anyone be as stupid as you, wake up and smell the corpses. I wanted your sister all along, you just a sweaty freak, get out of my face fag.

Gurgling came from my mouth and I shook my head. Tears streaked down my face, the riding crop hit my eye.
Oh pity your eyes were kinda' pretty. Bill smirked and pulled me up by my hair, Mabel's foot hit my gut and Bill threw me across the room.

I can't move, I can't move. The voices. The eyes.
It is unseen.
∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆ ∆

I jumped up screaming, sweat poured off my body and I struggled to breath.

"I need to apologize"
"Pines, Pines, hey Pines are you okay should I call your sister"? Bill Rephic look down on me. Beautiful, deep eyes glowed down on me, they were warm like a small star. I gasped, forgetting I was supposed to say something.

" Pines, Pines", his words sounded rushed and amused like he wanted something. I rolled my eyes but nodded, he smirked leaning down to my lips.
"Did I take your breath away kid"? I stopped looking into his small stars,
" Bill"? He nodded vigorously his lips pulled back into a tight smile, he was trying so hard not to laugh,
"Yes Pines"? He knew what he was doing and his suppressed laughter showed it, "What the actual fuck"!