Chapter twenty

"I missed you so much, you and you're scent of dirt and summer", he held me closer, tears streaming on his cheeks faster. "B-but now you're going to kill me, 'cause you can't join me". I nodded, sobbing along with him, the steam on my face spreading, sticking. It was all I could feel as I chocked on it. "Okay then, get it on with, you'll see I was right though, you'll miss me love". I looked up at him. 

"Y-you're going to let me kill you"? He nodded the sob he was holding back broke free,

"I said I would die for you, right, I said I would kill for you right,"? He held his face close to mine, our lips grazing, love filled our eyes, "Well you chose which one you thought was the best, Im not going to question because right here, right now, I'd rip my heart out for you in a second, I just want you miss me, please". I cried, petting his blonde hair, tracing the freckles on his neck.

" I will light, I will", I plunged the pocketknife into his side. Screaming as he slumped onto my chest, his face turning ashen and blue. Muttering something over and over again,

"mnmnmnhmnpmmhph".

"Bill",

"mhmphccgo". I looked down at him again, sweeping the stray locks off of his face, smiling at him, the tears clouding my vision, yet it was still one of the clearest things I've ever seen. It was always going to be etched into me.

"I said Go Pinetree, I'm using the last of my magic to contain the explosion to this room". I stared down into his star eyes, my head screaming for me to stay, "Why can't I take you Bill, please, don't stay here". He chuckled grasping hard onto my hand, "Because Pinetree", he took a shaky breath looking down onto our hands. "I'm far to damaged for this word love". He smiled trying to push me away, "Please Dipper, let me go".

I took a deep breath pulling myself up, never breaking eye contact. I took a breath nodding, running out. Falling to my feet as the crash blasted loudly through the entire team.

"Bill, please, come back". I fell down, face in my hands, "Don't be dead".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

He held out his hand, his smile. Always so perfect and beautiful and clear to me. Ever since I saw the real him, his soul, all I've seen was stars. Constellations that I wanted to see for the rest of my life, he was my Phosphenes. When I closed my eyes he sparkled, just for me. The moment I accept that it was love, the moment I knew he was my everything, it was also the day I knew that empires were going to fall for that boy.

If I helped or not was the mystery. I can see it now though, nothing is going to be given to him after he turns eighteen. He's going to be my Warrior. That one I've always seen, he's going to fight every ass-hole in the system and beat them. I'm just worried if it will be with out me, the mind erase didn't work the first time, I was to powerful and it was the prophecy that I could only be ended by the zodiac. But now I'm weak, I'm in a human form, I don't know, which scared me more than anything. 

"I'm sorry Pinetree". The Bang went off I felt it. The fire, it was so angry I wanted to say it was like it was eating, pulling out. I barely had to time to process it though, everything was over in a second, everything was over until the pictures started, my memories. His smile, his dimples, his everything, I got to see it, one last time.