Chapter Nineteen

The sound of cheering was heard, the laughter sickening as tear fell of my cheeks. Everything seemed so slow to me, grey. I couldn't think clearly know that he wasn't there, the feeling of something missing was far to over whelming.

"I'd like to thank all of you beautiful faces for coming out today, but I'd also like a moment of silence for those who were forced to take there lives these past few months". I grimaced as Wendy looked at the picture of her ex-boyfriend with tears in her eyes. She wasn't going to be able to regret it much longer". 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everything seemed to be so much clearer going through my memories. I have to admit, I was the stupid one in that situation. 

"I'm going to slaughter them", 

:Skin them alive and force them to feed it", 

"Pain is hilarious", 

"Fates not going to blame you for it, I'm not going to let it". Tear ran down my face as I parked into the schools lot, I sat and just breathed before slamming my head into the wheel, laughing. 

"Oh Dipper Pines, how did you even make it past fourteen you were so stupid". I got out, slipping a pocket knife into my waist band, laughing at the thought of him getting hurt by it. 

Students clustered in the hallways , all of them smiling, laughing, cheering, none of them knew what was going to happen. That with in one finger snap they could all be dust. I looked around, my heart beating frantically everything in me pulling to get to Bill, to stop him. I didn't see anything familiar, just people waves of people. 

"Nope, Nope, Nope, we put the poster three quarters away from the third junior entrance". The red head turned around, her hair flicking around her.

"W-Wendy, oh jeez, am I glad to see you". The Zodiac member smiled, her face lighting up, 

"Oh my god, Dipper, Mabel was looking for you, you just missed her, she was with Grenda. They both looked so happy, I was so glad to see that smile so soon after their suicide attempts, how are you doing"? I blushed, my face going hot, "Oh yeah, I'm doing fine, I j-just, I just need to know". Wendy cocked her head sticking her tongue out, "W-well, what's under the gym".

"um, the boiler room, I-I think, why". Wendy looked over at one of her students, biting her thumb nail in worry. 

"Got no time to talk anymore Wendy, I've waisted the remaining seconds I had left, I'll se later, hopefully". 

I ran off, my face on fire, approaching the closet door. With a deep breath I walked through, jumping down the stairs to meet my ex-boyfriend, tear in his eyes, arms spread out. The dress shirt he wore was covered in oil, along with burn marks. 

"Pinetree, oh my demon, oh thank you anyone who's listening". He jumped down next to me pulling me into a hug, constricting me. "I'm so glad you could make it".