Chapter eleven

'I told you we couldn't trust that guy, I knew there was something about him that wasn't right, but you didn't listen, you let go of me for a good fuck with him not even checking up into him, but he, we couldn't have possibly known the man who covered up my fucking death was a lunatic'. Dipper groaned and looked up at the girl, silky robe eaten with holes, eyes mushy, watery and black.

 "I didn't know okay, I thought he was doing it for my best interest". Pacifica groaned, 'well it turned out he was a demon who tried to kill you when we were twelve and as a past time he fucks you, slaughters anyone who hurts you and takes you on dates, giving you little presents". 

Pacifica flicked at my amulet, the small blue glow it gave was enough to make Dipper squeal. 

"See honey, he adorns you with a this protection crap, can he not tell how your mind is enough to do damage to you". Her yellow, cracked nails dug into Dipper's cheeks as she pinched it. 

"I swear to God Pacifica, please, just-just let me go, leave me alone, please". A small hum came from the diamond tree, the buzz warming Dipper's chest. :"I don't think you can be freed from your mind, I mean, I know you've tried. Your suicide attempts weren't that secret you know. And I'm sure your new all knowing boy-friend will eventually find out of your little, cuts". 

She pushed up the sleeve, laughing as Dipper waved her away. The white and pink traces ran up his arms, shining, dull, flat or pointing. All of them traced up his arm, a reminder he left on his skin to show him his mistakes. There were a few from guilt, a few from anger, or a weighing weight in his gut that could only come from his depression. Pain was never the problem when he cut, most of them actually tickled, or felt, so, so right. 

"I don't think Bill is going to like those on his little Pinetree, their just, so, so dirty on your skin, in fact, how did you cover them up from your lover. I mean, you guys have showered together, and fucked. So what's the difference here, how did he not see those simple marks". Dipper grit his teeth as the nails that were once pressed hard on his cheek was now dragging up his arm , counting ever mark. 

"If you give people what they want", Dipper breathed harder, "keep them away from your objective, they'll be so absorbed in their world that they look over them". Pacifica cackled, "Oh lord, you actually think that works, everyone in the school saw them, I mean your arms looked like a fucking battle field". Dipper laughed, "I wanted you to see them, to watch what you fuckers did to me, look at it". 

Pacifica raised an eyebrow, "Maybe I don't give you enough credit Pines, you might just be able to handle him, but pack up. You got to go to the fags funeral". Dipper hissed, "I swear to god Pacifica, your me, can you not say those things, just leave me alone". There was a small hum, the blue glow that Pacifica gave off glowed brighter, "I'm the dark side of you Dipper, I'm the you that wants to say all these things, that does say all these things. You can't deny yourself the truth, you want revenge, you want to be put down. And most of all, you want to leave Bill". Dipper shook his head and adjusted his bow tie, looking deeper into the mirror. 

The bags on his eyes clearer in the past few days, Bill had asked him to sleep with him every night. He said it would be safer for his Pinetree. When Dipper had tried to object the demon had glowed blue and snapped his fingers. Dipper always appearing in his arms, the amulet glowing bright blue, as long as he wore it, Bill could do anything to him. And the amulet wouldn't come off. After the first time he tried he resorted to scissors, knives, corrosive acid(that was a really bad idea).