Chapter Seven - The Benja

*********The Next Day********

I sit on the couch on my laptop playing MineCraft for my YouTube channel.After various games such as Capture the Wool and Pixelmon,I log into the Nexus and play Hunger Games.

All I see flooding the chat is 'OMG its Bajancanadian'.I look around and see Mitch's familiar skin.I put a smirk on my face as the game begins.I run towards the chests and grab a Betty. (For people who don't know,Betty is a diamond axe). I run towards the woods to avoid being killed.

After a couple minutes of furiously battling people,I get teleported to the death match.It was just Mitch and I. I swing Betty,who is in very good health.In three hits he's dead. "Gg Mitch!" I exclaim into my mic. "If you don't know who Mitch is,he is the famous Bajancanadian.I feel so privileged to have fought a death match with him.I'm gonna leave a link to his channel in the description,so check it out!And on that note,byee."

I edit a bit and post it.Almost immediately the watch rate was going up.Then the first comment.

'BajanCanadian:Congrats on winning Eliza!Hope we can play again sometime! ;)'

This caused me to flip out.The Mitch Hughes wanted to play MineCraft with me.I click on his comment and reply 'See u at Vidcon'.

"Eliza!" Dad called from upstairs.I close my laptop and come upstairs.

"Yeah dad?" I ask.

"Can you pack up for Vidcon?" he asks. "We're leaving tomorrow,six A.M sharp!"

"Alright," I say. I walk into the room and pack up the little clothes I had bought with Kalel.I pulled out an outfit to change into tomorrow.I look at my clock and see it's nine P.M.I decide to go to sleep.

----------------------------------------

I wake up at five A.M. On a normal day I would think this is too early,but since we're going to Vidcon today it was perfect timing.I pick up my laid out clothes and skip to the bathroom.

After I get a shower,I change into the clothes.A black tank top that says 'In Benja we trust,for Bacca we must' and white shorts.I brush out my hair and blow dry it.I borrow Mom's makeup and line my eyes in black.I put on pink blush and make a kissy face in the mirror.I am ready to go.

I grab my bag and sling it over my shoulder.I put on my black Doc Martens and smile.I look good for once.I pull out my phone and decide to do a vlog.

"Hello my tacos,it's TheOnlyEliza here and I'm doing a vlog!" I introduce. "It's like,five in the morning here.It's usually too early but today I'm going to Vidcon!I have on my Benja-Bacca shirt for those Bajancanadian and JeromeASF fans.I'm a huge fan of them as well.I will see you guys there and I plan on vlogging and filming gaming and comedy videos while I am there.If you run into me,I'd be happy to talk to you or whatever.I can sign things like your taco beanies or your Mr.Mustache sweatshirts or any other merch you have!And see ya there!"

I shut off my camera and immediately post it to YouTube.Dad gets ready and we head out,having to rush and get on our plane.I an so ready to meet The Benja.