Purplephone and Jeremike - "Butting Heads"

It wasn't often that the two couples fought, in all honesty. But with Jeremy and Mike, they usually started during work, while they both were grumpy and tired, or after work, when Mike came home drunk from his solo shift.

Jeremy sighed, his grassy green eyes slowly drooping closed as he was trying to keep watch of the left door. Not too much longer, Jeremy was softly sleeping.
"Left door," Mike called, keeping his eyes on the animatronic behemoths. He didn't hear the door close, as he usually would have. Mike deeply sighed, setting his tablet down and rolling his chair over to the door and shutting it, all the while waking up Jeremy. Blinded by his lack of sleep to see his adorable boyfriend rubbing the sleep from his eyes, Mike rolled his eyes.
"Good morning, sleeping beauty. Have a nice sleep?"
"Mike, I was just napping. I-I'm not used to night shifts three nights in a row. Gimme a b-break."
"Try doing this five nights a week, sweetheart. Just try harder to stay awake, alright?"
"T-Try harder to stay s-sober." Jeremy muttered under his breath.
"Fix that stutter."
"I will once you regain your frontal lobe." The two grumpy significant others went back and forth until the 6AM bell rang. The two then drove home together and slept, waking up and immediately apologizing with a bunch of sweet kisses exchanged between the two.

Meanwhile, Scott was arguing with Vincent while Amanda was sitting in the other room, ready to catch up with him (hopefully).
"Vince, you can't do this. Amanda is a friend, and we're engaged."
"For the record, Scott, you're my fiancé, so I'm allowed to get possessive. Plus, I want to use my bitch repellent."
"That's a spray bottle full of water."
"Same difference!"
"Vincent, please go somewhere else. Amanda and I are just going to catch up. Nothing more, nothing less." Vincent huffed and left the house, clutching the knife in his pocket. Someone needed to relieve some tension, and not sexual tension.