Purplephone - "Springtrapped pt. 2"

I threw myself into my car and frantically fumbled with the keys.
"Shitshitshitshit!" I cursed as my shaking hands struggled to find the key to my car. Finally, I turned the key and virtually stomped on the gas pedal after I put my car in reverse. "You better not be dead, Vincent..." I mumbled as I made my way out of my neighborhood.

I weaved in between cars on the highway, barely staying within the speed limit. Thoughts were racing through my mind. Was he okay? Did the animatronics finally get to him? How much time did he have left? I yelled out in frustration. I'd be damned if Vincent was dead by the time I got there.

"Vincent!" I called out from the parking lot. "Vincent, damn it! What did you do?!" I bursted into the building and checked the safe room first. It was empty. I could tell that Vincent had been here since the chair was away from the desk and there was an opened bag of Doritos sitting next to the tablet, but where he went, I had no clue. I checked the cameras from the tablet. Party rooms, empty. Show Stage, the animatronics were powered down, and Vincent was nowhere to be found. I checked the hallways, and even checked to see if I could hear him in the kitchen. So wherever he was, the cameras couldn't detect him.

I stood face to face with the safe room door, hoping to myself that I wouldn't see my husband in there with some child or multiple children, dripping in blood. As I opened the door, I saw an outline of a suit, twitching in the corner of the room. I was terrified to approach, considering the fact that I wasn't the best with things such as death and blood, but I needed to know. Was this Vincent? Bile rose up into my throat as I inches closer, turning on my phone's flashlight. Blood pooled around the old rabbit suit, as well as oozing out of whatever was inside of it. Before I actually took a good look at the animatronic, I looked around for signs of Vincent, like his knife, for example. My breath hitched as I ran over his phone with my flashlight.
"N-No..." I scanned over the the rabbit suit and caught glimpses of purple hidden under crimson. "Oh God! Vincent!" Tears couldn't stop gushing out of my eyes and falling down my cheeks as I called 9-1-1.
"9-1-1, what's your emergency?"
"My husband! He's stuck in an animatronic suit and he's dying! HELP HIM!" My voice echoed off of the bare walls as I pleaded for the authorities to help. I didn't want to lose him. I couldn't lose him... "I should've taken the shift with you, Vince... I'm so sorry." I shook with violent sobs as I was racked with immense pain. "The ambulance will be here soon, Vin. You'll be okay. I p-promise..."