Jeremike - "Trans AU"

*Warning: this one has a transphobe in it. And it also uses some very rude and transphobic dialogue.Trigger warning!*

Mike was sitting outside of the dressing room, waiting for his girlfriend, Jamie. Jamie was inside trying on different tops and dresses to wear to an event they were invited to. It was celebrating their friend Scott's top surgery.
"Are you ready, babe?" Mike asked from outside.
"Y-Yeah," Jamie stepped out of the dressing room in a plain green dress that came down to her knees. "Does it look okay?" Mike nodded and smiled, standing up to press a kiss to his girlfriend's lips.
"Oh my god!" A woman exclaimed, walking into the dressing room with a disgusted face. "You're not allowed in here, and in a dress no less!" Jamie stepped back and seemed to cower behind Mike. To the uninformed eye, Jamie was still a male. Mike and Jamie didn't have the money for her hormones yet, so she's still male on the outside, but all who knew her knew that she was truly a female.
"Hey, she's allowed to be in here as much as you!" Mike stepped closer to the now chuckling woman.
"Do you think that is a woman? You're kidding! What is it 'transgender'?!"
"Stop calling her an it, bitch! Trans people are still people!" The woman evilly smirked and walked off, trying to get a security man. Mike sighed and gathered Jamie in his arms. "I hate transphobes..." Mike grumbled as he hugged Jamie to his chest.
"M-Me too... Do you think we'll ever get my hormones?"
"Of course. No matter what it takes, we're going to get you to transition. And also, you know who you are, and I know who you are. Don't let bitches like that try to get you down. They suck." Jamie said nothing back. She just buried her head deeper into Mike's chest.

But in the end, Jamie got her dress, and the woman who complained about Jamie got escorted out of the store. The manager of the store had a trans daughter. Let's just say the woman's never coming back to that store ever again.

(I couldn't end it sad! And I'm going to try to add more LGBTQ+ AUs since I believe that pride month is every month and every gender and sexual orientation should be celebrated. I feel like I also may add more AUs based on shows I like and musicals because I'm musical trash. Also, I may or may not make a chapter based on vine quotes. We'll see. I love writing this book!)