Purplephone - "Morning Antics"

*Requested by @Sydney_parker*

Scott breathed in a contented sigh. It was Saturday, and neither he nor Vincent
were called into work. Today, for once in his life, Scott was going to take it easy.
He wouldn't answer any calls, respond to any emails, or even think about work. Today, he was just going to relax with his husband, and breathe. The raven-haired male turned to his bedside table and put on his glasses and stretched. Life was good for Scott at the moment. All he was missing was his good morning kiss.
"Vincent?" Scott called. His violet-hued husband was nowhere to be found. If he wasn't
in the bed next to Scott in the mornings, he was usually making breakfast or on the couch, watching television. However, when Scott got out of the bed and searched the house, he saw that Vincent's car wasn't even in the driveway. Scott dug his phone out of the pockets of his sweatpants and dialed Vincent's number.
"Good morning, Sleeping Beauty," Vincent answered. In the background, Scott could faintly
hear a top 50's pop song playing.
"Where are you?"
"The store. I'm on my way out as we speak. I saw something on the Internet that I just
had to buy last night."
"Vincent, we've talked about buying random shit you find on Internet deep dives at
3 a.m."
"Scotty, it's worth it, trust me." Scott rolled his eyes.
"I better be impressed."
"You will." The purple man said with a snicker in his voice. "I love you, Phoney,"
"I love you too, Grape." Scott hung up the phone and went to go make himself a pot of his morning coffee to wake himself up. Anytime he was dealing with Vincent's antics, he needed to be fully awake. He needed the brainpower to truly comprehend what was going on at times.
Midway into cooking his breakfast, Vincent came into their house, holding a plastic bag.
"Scotty, come look!" He excitedly said like a child, showing their parent a cool trick
they learned.
"Vincent, I'm trying not to burn the bacon-"
"Come ooooon! It won't take long, I promise." Scott turned the stove off and walked toward his husband, receiving a peck on the lips from him before he dumped out the bag on the table. Several multi-colored, tiny chicks fell on the table's surface, Vincent sitting them all upright.
Scott cocked a brow.
"Huh?"
"Just wait." One by one, Vincent wound up the chicks, and one by one they all started hopping around on the table, some even doing flips. Vincent watched the chicks in awe, chuckling at them like a small child. At first, Scott didn't understand. He had no clue why Vincent, a child murderer, could find such entertainment in flipping and hopping chicks. But as time went on, yes, he thought Vincent was weirder than he thought. But, Scott didn't care about how weird he was. Both of them were weird. Scott grew a newfound appreciation for his husband this morning. He found another reason why he should love this purple dork.