Preferences #10 - "Characters: Sanders Sides Edition!"

Vincent - Roman, aka the side of creativity. Roman seems to fit Vincent the best because he's confident, and outgoing, and very romantic.

Scott - Logan, the side of logic. I see Scott as more like Logan because of how Scott is usually seen as the smarter guard and Logan is the side that uses facts and concrete evidence compared to dreams and the abstract. Also, they both have glasses, but that's not a good reason to put Scott as Logan.

Mike - Virgil, or anxiety. Virgil (my favorite side) is the personification Thomas' anxiety. You'd think that Jeremy would be put as Virgil, but Virgil is not just the human form of anxiety. He's more of a pessimist, and has a negative aura about him, but he also has a softer side. That's how I kind of portray Mike, and that's why I feel that Virgil first Mike best.

Jeremy - Patton, or the mortality side. Patton is an innocent boi, and he's also the most caring side. He's always the one who lightens up the mood, cracking dad jokes and making people smile. Jeremy is also like that, and they both are very soft bois.

Why I gave a full-on explanation for each character, I don't know. But it's fine. Btw, give me more shows and stuff to compare these four to. That'll be fun!