Jeremike - "Blind Date"

"You're getting out of the house, Mike. You can't just live in here, mooching off of me and Mahogany." Mike's younger sister, Doll, complained. Mike's been living in Doll's apartment for two months, eating their food and sleeping on the couch, never contributing to the rent. So, a week ago, Mahogany and Doll created a dating profile for Mike on a website called "Plenty of Gays" (I honestly don't know).
"What are you gonna do to me? Kick me out?"
"Nope. You're going on a date."
Mike nearly spit out his water. "What do you mean? A date? With who?"
"A guy named Jeremy." Mike's phone buzzed and a text from "Jeremy" popped up on his screen.
"He said he's waiting at Starbucks." Mike sighed, turning on his heels to get to the coffee shop.

"I don't even know what this kid looks like..." Mike complained under his breath as he stepped into the Starbucks, the smell of coffee hitting his nose. He looked around, scanning the room for someone who was sitting alone. Many people were sitting alone. Great. A hand touched his arm and Mike jumped.
"Are you Mike?" The owner of the hand asked. Mike studied the guy's face. He wasn't but a few years younger than him, shiny green eyes stared at his baby blues, and cocoa brown hair that was the length of his jawline, tucked behind his ears. A smile appeared on Mike's face.
"Yeah. I am. And you're Jeremy?"
"U-Uh, yeah. This may be forward, but you're way cuter- I mean- hotter- I mean- sexier- no I mean- better looking...in person." Mike chuckled.
"Thanks. Now, do you want to be generic and talk over a coffee, or go to the Boardwalk with me and scream your lungs out on some rollercoasters?"
"Lead the way!"

(My sweet bois)