Purplephone - "Snow Day"

"Scoooootttttt," Vincent whined as he shook his husband. "Scooooooottttt!" Scott groaned and turned on his side. He was in the middle of an amazing dream, and now he's being shaken awake on a weekend. He doesn't even have work today!
"Vincent, please," Scott complained as he snuggled himself into the many blankets that were piled on the bed. It was freezing outside.
"But Scotty...~" Vincent tolled his eyes and got out of the bed. Scott sighed in relief. He could finally get some sleep. Two seconds later, his eyes shot open. The icy air was rushing towards and sticking on to him like a leech, absorbing any body heat he had left. At the foot of the bed, Vincent was holding the blankets in his arms with a shit-eating smile.
"What do you need, Vincent?" Scott shivered.
"It snowed last night!" The purple man jumped up and down like their children who were already outside, dumping snow into each other's jackets and pants. Scott was never a huge fan of the snow. It's icy and slippery, and once it hits you it turns into a slushy. "Come on! Let's go make a snowman!" Scott sighed and reached for the blankets that overflowed out of his husband's arms.
"Vincent..." Scott shook his head as he saw that Vincent turned his back to him, hiding the blankets. "Fine. Let me find my coat." Vincent's eyes widened as he tackled Scott and covered him in kisses.

"YOU MOTHERF-" Scott exclaimed as he had snow dumped into the back of his jacket, under his three layers of shirts and onto his back.
"Scott, we have children." Vincent mischievously laughed and ran away as Scott grabbed a handful of the fluffy snow and aimed it towards him. The truth was, the children weren't listening. They weren't even outside anymore. They were inside, sipping hot chocolate and watching their dads screw around in the snow.
"Ah, young love," Junior commented.
"They should get a room," Violet joked. "Wanna lock the door? We'd be able to do what we want without parental supervision.~"
"I already did it." The two siblings laughed as they turned on the television and began watching everything their parents said they couldn't watch.

(In honor of the possible snow day I could have on Tuesday)