Jeremike - "Tik Tok"

Mike was sitting in his living room, minding his own business, in a quiet house. It was very early in the morning on a Saturday. Neither he nor Jeremy had work, but Mike's body clock woke him up early anyway, despite being off. The Freddy's nightguard scrolled through his phone, looking through various social media apps, trying to entertain himself. Nothing. How boring.
"Why do people always post the same shit on everything?" Mike complained. "It's either politics, a dog, a marriage, a kid, or some inspirational quote. What about the entertaining stuff? Fail videos, pun accounts that don't constantly retweet ads, that kind of-" Mike was quickly cut off from his angry monologue when he heard a haunting tune from the bedroom he and Jeremy shared.
"SO WHY DO GOOD GIRLS LIKE BAD GUYS? I HAD THIS QUESTION FOR A REAL LONG TIME!" The music came out of the room slowed, as if someone was playing it on half speed. Mike's never heard this song before, and since he knows all the songs that Jeremy listens to, he didn't think anything of it. With a shrug, Mike assumed it was some new song that Jeremy discovered. But the question on why he was listening to it on half speed was still a mystery.

A few minutes later, a new song came from their bedroom, again slow like the first one, and blasting through whatever speakers it was coming from.
"Maybe I'll be Tracer- I'M ALREADY TRACER! What about Widowmaker?- I'M ALREADY WIDOWMAKER!-"
"Jeremy what the fuck are you doing?" Mike asked himself without going into the bedroom.

Finally, this third song, a song that Mike knew, caused him to call Jeremy into the living room.
"HIT OR MISS, I GUESS THEY NEVER MISS, HUH?"
"Hey, Jere?" Mike called. The song cut off, and the rustling of clothes softly came from the pair's bedroom (the walls are very thin; good thing the two don't have roommates). Once Jeremy was fully changed, he walked into the living room, acting completely oblivious that he was being loud.
"Yeah. W-What's up, Mike?"
"What's your Tik Tok account?"
"I-I don't use T-Tik Tok."
"Your wig says otherwise. And also, you play music like you're going fucking deaf." Jeremy reached to the top of his head and touched a soft pair of pigtails, each tied with a bow.
"Oh." The younger male blushed and the couple started giggling.

Just saying, I have nothing against people who use Tik Tok. I think the cosplays are pretty sick, and some of the meme videos (by people who aren't making fun of others), are funny. I just decided to do this because it's 6:00am, my mind is somewhere else, and someone commented on my page that they kept reading "E-Sports Fritz" as "E-Girl Fritz" and I got inspired.

(The inspiration was from @Vinian_and_polemon btw)