Jeremike - Halloween

Halloween definitely was Mike's favorite time of year. Kids didn't come to Freddy's that night because they were out trick-or-treating, and that meant that Mike could spend the night with Jeremy. They've been doing this every Halloween for a while. Mike could drag Jeremy with him from house to house, getting candy from the rich people multiple times. They would change costumes at least four times that night. The first go 'round was Mike in a foxy costume and Jeremy as Sailor Moon.
"M-Mike, how many times are we going to do this?" Jeremy asked as they approached the first house.
"As many times as possible, Jere. I want this bag to be filled to the fucking brim with candy. And only the good candy." Jeremy sighed and took his boyfriend's hand as he led him away from their shared house.

By the second round, Jeremy was already over it. They had plenty of king-sized candy bars, they took all of the contents of the "take one" bowl, and Jeremy's bag was already full. But Mike still took him around anyways.

Finally, Jeremy was worn out by the third time around. He was tired, cold, and ready to sleep. And sleep he did. Jeremy passed out on his side of the bed with his cat costume still on. Mike sighed, brushing his long, brown hair back to kiss Jeremy's forehead.
"I'm sorry, Jerebear. I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

Once tomorrow came, Mike surprised Jeremy with breakfast in bed (ordered straight from McDonald's), and cuddling with cartoons. The two of them didn't go to work that day since it was a Jeremike day.  And no one interrupts a Jeremike day.

(Just a short little idea I had that I felt like writing.)