Purplephone - "Cold Weather"

Scott sat on his couch, pleasantly warm with his morning coffee and blanket, enjoying the day off. The roads were icy this morning, and Boss called all of the guards to tell them that Freddy's was closed for the day. Scott was more than relieved to hear that he could spend the entire day with Vincent. The two had just moved in together not too long ago, after dating for a couple of years. Scott looked at the clock above the television. It was 10:30. Vincent would have been up by now, any other day. Scott shrugged.
"Maybe he's just sleeping in," He said to himself as he continued to watch his Netflix show.

Two hours later, after he finished making lunch, Scott went to their bedroom to see if Vincent was okay.
"Hopefully he isn't sick," Scott wondered to himself. He knocked lightly a couple of times before he entered the dimly-lit room. Vincent hadn't bothered to turn any lights on, considering that the sun was peeking through the curtains, and he thought that it was enough light for him. Scott could barely see that a Vincent-sized mass of blankets was barely moving on the bed, facing away from the door.
"Vince, you alright?" Scott inched his way towards him, trying to find his boyfriend's face in the cocoon of covers.
"I'm cold," Vincent seemed to whine slightly. Scott snickered as Vincent's face came to view in a small peephole he made in the blankets so he could breathe. Scott slowly laid down in the bed behind his partner, wrapping his arms as best as he could around the thickly-swaddled figure, nuzzling his face into the warmth.
"Does this help?" Scott asked sweetly.
"I'm warmer already," Vincent chuckled.

Trying to get back into writing after the hiatus :3