Jeremike - Elementary School AU

It was a sunny, yet chilly day at F.N.A.F Elementary school, and all of the kindergarteners were outside playing on the playground. However, Jeremy was sitting next to the teacher, fiddling with his jacket sleeves that were covering his hands. Jeremy's mother never truly knew why Jeremy preferred to wear clothing that was oversized for his age, but she didn't mind. Jeremy thought it was always warmer when he wore clothing that was bigger than he was, especially jackets.
"Jeremy?" His teacher looked down at him. "Would you like to go and play with the other kids?" Jeremy shook his head. Jeremy never talked. He was too shy to. It wasn't like he was bullied because of his stutter, he just didn't talk. Jeremy's teacher sighed and slightly rubbed his back. Minutes passed, and suddenly the first graders came running out of the back door of the school. Some kindergartners ran to play with them, some went to see their siblings in the higher grade, and Jeremy kept still, watching the scenes unfold with his small, emerald green eyes. A cold wind blew throughout the playground and chilled the children. Jeremy pulled his turtleneck shirt over his mouth and sighed. School was dull for him. There was nothing for him to do. Learning was boring, he never slept during nap time because he was scared of the dark, and snack time was mundane. It was always animal crackers and apple juice. Why couldn't kindergarten be interesting? A ball certainly flying right towards your face is interesting, isn't it? Jeremy's eyes widened as he shielded his face with his hands and arms as the ball landed right in front of him.
"Sorry," A female voice said. Jeremy moved his appendages away from his face to look at a first grade girl with brown hair and blue eyes looking at him concernedly. "My brother kicked that. He didn't mean for it to almost hit you."
"O-Oh..." Jeremy tried to say.
"You're quiet. And I'm Doll. Wanna come play with us?" Jeremy nodded and grabbed Doll's hand. "Mike, I got someone else to play with!" Mike, another first grader, looked at Jeremy as Jeremy looked at him, intriguingly. Mike had a shaggy head of brown hair that rivaled Jeremy's, with eyes as blue as the sky. Doll and Mike both wore matching clothes: a black jacket with a blue shirt underneath, blue jeans, and sneakers.
"What's his name?" Mike asked. Doll and Mike focused their attention on Jeremy, who was debating whether to say his name or not.
"J-Jeremy..."
"Cool." Mike said. "Well, do you know how to play kickball?" Jeremy nodded. "Great. Let's go!" Mike grabbed Jeremy's hand and rushed with him towards the kickball field. When he let go, Jeremy looked down at his hand and blushed for the very first time.