Preference #6 - Birthdays

Jeremike - When Mike's birthday comes around, Jeremy makes sure to get his favorite cake, and favorite dinner, and have it ready as Mike gets home from work. He doesn't really like making a huge deal out of Mike's birthday like Mike does for him, but he does make sure to make the intimate celebration special and heartfelt.
Mike on the other hand makes sure that everyone knows that it's Jeremy's birthday, and he will go as far to threaten people into telling Jeremy happy birthday. He doesn't mean to get violent, but he's just extremely passionate about Jeremy and wants him to feel as appreciated as possible. After their day, Mike takes Jeremy out to dinner and brings him home to cake and a movie, cuddling on their couch to whatever Jeremy wants to watch.

Purplephone - Vincent and Scott don't celebrate their birthdays. They stopped once they turned 18, and they haven't really done anything since. But they do give each other gifts. Some gifts have been genuine things that the other has wanted, and other gifts have been jokes. One year Scott gave Vincent a bag of purple things, like an eggplant, a purple crayon, and a bunch of grapes. And another year, Vincent bought Scott a bunch of broken phones. The two may not celebrate their birthdays, but you better bet that they go all out on every other holiday.

(In honor of my birthday - that I've literally announced everywhere - that just passed last Friday.)