11-Appa?

Chen's POV

We were so busy looking at Baekhyun and Suzy that we didn't even notice Luhan run through them until I saw him.

"Yah, Luhan!" I yelled.

Something bad is gonna happen.

I ran through him and the others followed.

Luhan punched Baek on the face.

We were all shocked. O.O

Suzy's POV

Baekhyun and I turned around when Chen yelled.

It happened so fast.

Luhan suddenly punched Baek on the face and he fell on the ground.

"Are you okay Baek?" I asked worriedly as I bent down and helped him stand up.

His lips is bleeding.

"Are you out of your mind?!?! Why did you punched him?!?Why are you aways like this, always mad and sometimes crying?!?! I just don't get you Luhan"

[A/N This girl is stupid.haha]

"You don't know why I'm like this?!?!Are you blind or you just can't notice it?!?!I like you Suzy!I really like you!"

I was shocked on what he said.

I can't speak, no words are coming out of my mouth.

"At first, I don't know why I'm always like this because I've never felt this way before because I've never felt how to love someone,but now I understand. Now I get it.I'm like this because I really like you, Suzy"

Chanyeol's POV

I never knew Luhan likes Suzy.

I was surprised.

I was also sad.

Baekhyun and Luhan both like Suzy, I'm hopeless.

There's no way she likes me back.

I'm competing with this guys.

They're not easy to compete with because girls could easily fall for these two.

[A/N  A girl could easily fall for you too Chanyeol.Don't you know that?]

All of us were silent.

I coughed.

"By the way, Suzy we called your mom and I ask her if we can go here and she said yes.So open the door,let's go in.Come on guys " I said.

Suzy's POV

" What?!?!She said you all could go here?" I asked.

"Yup" D.O. said.

"I don't believe you guys so I'm calling mom"

*On Phone*

"Mom?My friends said that they can go here.Is that true?"

"Yeah.I told them they can sleepover so that you're not gonna be alone and you can also invite your friend IU"

"Oka-WAIT WHAT? Sleepover?"

"Yeah.I need to go.Bye"

~~

"See? We told you so" Kris said.