Chapter 12

A/N

Hi guys!I hope you are still reading this. Even though no one's reading this I just keep updating.

This will be a short chapter. And I just named this chapter 'Chapter 12' because I don't know what to put, I think you noticed it.

~~~~~

Suzy's POV

A week passed, but I still can't forget what happened to my dad.

Everyday,I cry.

I don't go out of the house unless if there's school.

EXO members are worried about me so they come to my house after school and try to make me laugh, especially Baekhyun, Luhan, and Chanyeol.

I just smile instead of laughing and then that's it.

I can't laugh after what happened but they don't give up and try everything thay can do just to make me laugh.

I'm worried about my mom though.

She's been locking herself in her room.

She doesn't even eat. I'll knock on her door and tell her that her food is outside her door.When I check the food, it wasn't touched.Everday it's like that.

I'm afraid to loose another person that I love.

I knocked on my mom's door hoping this time she'll open the door.

"Mom..."

No answer.

"Mom...please open your door...please eat your food..."

Still no answer.

"Mom...Please...Please...you need to eat...I'm so worried about you.I don't want to loose someone again.I can't live without you.I know how you feel.I know how it feels to loose someone you love.You're not alone, you're not the only one having a hard time...So please open the door"

I could hear my mom crying now.

I began to cry.

I sat down in front of the door, waiting for her.

Finally, she opened the door.

I hugged her and she hugged me back.

Her face is somehow different, also she's gotten thinner.

I'm happy she ate.

I need to take care of her.

I can't loose her.

I can't loose anyone now.

~~~~~

That was a short chapter.

Mianhae.I couldn't think of what to write but I want to update because it's been 5 days without an update.

I hope you enjoyed this even though it's short.