29-Ready to Leave

Suzy's POV

"Baekhyun? Are you ready for tomorrow?" I asked while talking to Baekhyun on the phone.

"Yeah, I got my things ready.Are you ready to leave...EVERYTHING?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah... I'm ready to leave" I said.

"Honey?" mom said from behind as I got scared.

How would I tell mom everything?

"Uh...mom" I said as I slowly turn around to face her.

"What did I hear?What were you saying? Your leaving?" she asked in shock.

"Uh...I called aunt and told her I will be staying with her and uncle" I said.

"What? Why? " she asked.

"I...I...I just want to see them.I miss aunt and uncle so much...so I will be visiting them. Plus, she told me to tell you that grandpa is sick and he's in the hospital " I said not wanting to tell the truth why I'm leaving.

"I can't go with you.I'm sorry hon. It's because I still have to take care of your father's business. I have a lot of things to do here. I'm sorry but do you need anything? If you do just tell--" she started saying a lot of things.

"Mom,don't worry.I will be going with Baekhyun" I said.

"Jinjja??!! You'll be going with Baekhyun?? Wae? Is he courting you?" she said while nodding.

"Ani. We'll come back after a few months" I said.

"Oh okay. Don't worry, I'll go after you after I'm done with all these work and other stuff" she said.

"Okay mom.Don't worry about me and take care of yourself while I'm gone" I said and forced a smile.

I am not ready to leave EVERYTHING,especially Luhan. I told them that I'm ready, but actually I'm not. I will miss mom. I will miss my friends. I don't want to leave them. What if Luhan suddenly remembers everything? What if he wants to go back to me if he remembers everything but it's too late? I don't want to leave. I'm scared to leave. I don't want to leave but I know I have to leave.This is the right thing to do. Bye... EVERYONE.

~~~~

Short update.

I will be publishing the last chapter tomorrow.

Please support me 'til the end.

Thanks guys!

Bye and take care everyone.