• 30-day challenge • day 1 •

Okay sooo... I was reading BalladPhoenix -senpai's answers then found myself tagged by day 8 :')

I'm too lazy to go crop and shit so let's leave it like that. Anyways, I heard there are rules so...

1. Post your shit daily and expound your fucking answers because why the fuck not

2. Don't forget to grab some shitheads and tag 2-5 of them per day. I'll probably run out of nutcases to mention eventually--

3. Tag me when you do your own so I can stalk your answers.

___________
_

____________

DAY I - FIVE WAYS TO WIN YOUR FUCKING HEART

____________________
___________________________

This is a pretty dangerous question, considering the fact that I literally do not have any kind of shit in mind, and that I am still stuck in the phase of being in fucking denial about the shitface who crosses my mind 24/7. But anyways, I'm doing this for the sake of it. I'm bored :>>

_________________________

√ don't hold your chin up high on a fucking high horse

- i absolutely despise people who think they're better at this and that more than anyone else in the whole fucking universe. makes me wanna spit my lemon juice at their eyes and step on their ego until they cough up blood. it's not that i'm looking for those extreme fucking creatures who pretend to be humble as shit when they're actually doing it to get more praise.

i want the kind of human being who just naturally walks into class looking like a fucking sass royalty without actually trying. i want the kind of person who doesn't look down on people and assume authority.

if you value positions and ranks above everything else and think you're on top, then i'd rather fucking kill myself than hear your overconfident giggles everytime you manage to pull off some shit i probably won't even be interested in. once you show me your elevated, nearly-ruminant means of transportation, i won't hesitate to talk shit about you to my online subjects and not care whether you're getting to read my shit or not.

and i definitely wouldn't like it when you're all like, "well, i had many lovers before, so that means i'm someone you'd like", or when you're the type of person who pretends to not care about those fucking blind normies who fall for you, but you keep occasionally stimulating them discreetly. that's fucking disgusting.

√ zero blackmailing >> respect for privacy

- i definitely disagree with people who say you're "friends" but actually fucking blackmails you with information and data when you get to spend more time. i mean, some might probably see this as a "sign of unwavering fucking friendship", but for someone like me who values MY privacy more than any shit out there you might use to bribe me with, i don't appreciate this kind of act.

if you really would want a good connection between the two of us, then you wouldn't be using something that has either left an ugly mark in my psychological state or had me slapped in the face just to guarantee the fact that i'm not going to do something you wouldn't want me to. doing this also screams "you have zero trust in me, and that's why you're blackmailing me so that you'd be able to sip your cowardly wine in peace".

also, to expound further on this answer, i just want you to respect privacy. barging into someone's personal space when they literally want to kill everything that comes their fucking way at the fucking moment is more than enough to get me ready to blast you into space. but if you're the type of person who listens when i would say "i don't want to let you in on this mental warfare", then that's going to earn you a little more love from me.