Chapter 20 Part 3

IT was Keira’s very special day; she looked up to see the most handsome groom she had ever seen.
“I, Jeremy Fabella, take Keira Alvarez as my beloved wife… for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health…”
Her eyes started to mist as she saw love in his eyes.
“To cherish, to love, ‘till death do us part,” he slid the ring on her finger. “I love you so much, baby.” Itinaas nito ang mukha niya at mariin siyang hinagkan sa labi. Nakarinig siya ng palakpakan at kantiyawan.
“Tapusin niyo muna ang ceremony,” kantiyaw sa kanila ni Thaddeus.
Napangiti siya at bahagyang lumayo dito. She held his right hand. “I, Keira Alvarez, take you, Jeremy Fabella as my beloved husband… for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health… to cherish, to love…” She slid the ring on his finger. “’Till death do us part,” ngumiti siya. “I love you, too.”
“I now pronounce you husband and wife,” napangiti ang paring nagkakasal sa kanila. “You may now kiss the bride… again.”
And then he kissed her once more. She was now Mrs. Jeremy Fabella.

The End.

A/N: If you want to read the edited version of this book, The Breakers Corazon Sociedad Batch 1 Book 1: Jeremy Fabella is still available in all Precious Pages Bookstores and National Bookstores along with the other books of the series. Thank you for the continuous support.

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang [Completed] The Breakers Corazon Sociedad Series Batch 1 Book 1: Jeremy Fabella 🎉