Home Alone

"Shoesies, Baba!" Ruby yelled as she toddled towards Josh with a pair of his vans in hand.

"Awww, thank you, sweet heart," he chuckled as he took the vans. "I can't believe I almost forgot my shoes."

Ruby patted Josh on the head before crawling back into Jenna's lap.

"Thanks again for keep her, Jen," Tyler smiled. "We've been trying to have a date night forever now."

"No problem," Jenna smiled, hugging Ruby tightly. "I've been wanting to have girl time with Ruby for just as long. If you want me to take her to my place to spend the night so you can have the house to yourselves, just let me know."

Tyler and Josh looked at each other with wide eyes, quickly nodding. "Y-yes, please! That would be amazing!"

Jenna smiled and nodded. "Sounds good. You wanna have a sleepover, RuRu?"

Ruby quickly nodded.

So the boys kissed her goodnight and went out on their date while Jenna took Ruby back to her house so she could paint her nails and do all the fun girly stuff her daddies just didn't really understand.

Once Tyler and Josh got home, Tyler was exhausted.

"Awwwww, baby noooooooo," Josh pouted. "You can't fall asleep yet! This is our only night with the house to ourselves!"

Tyler groaned and rolled over on the couch. "Just take my pants off and look at me naked."

"What's the fun in that?"

"I get to sleep."

"Ughhhhhhh. Fine," Josh groaned, picking his husband up and carrying him to their shared bedroom. "Well just have sexy time in the morning."

"Mhm."