Remembering the Old Times

"I remember back when we didn't have sex like this," Tyler giggled.

"Yeah," Josh laughed. "Our first time especially."

"That was so bad," Tyler said. "Oh, gosh, it was so bad."

"I remember asking you if I was allowed to kiss you," Josh chuckled. "And you said you didn't know and I said I thought we should kiss."

"We were completely under the covers, too," Tyler giggled. "That's so weird."

"Yeah, that was really weird," Josh said.

"Your boxers had weenie dogs on them," Tyler giggled.

"You wanna know a secret?" Josh smiled.

Tyler nodded.

"I planned that," Josh admitted. "I purposely wore those so it would take your mind off of your nerves."

"Josh!!!" Tyler exclaimed, hugging his neck tightly. "You were even sweet back then!!"

"I remember it perfectly," Josh hummed. "We had planned it for a month because your parents were out of town and you wanted to do it in your bed."

Tyler smiled and kissed his temple.

"And I got Brendon to buy a box of condoms for me because I was too scared," Josh said. "Lube, too."

Tyler giggled and kissed his cheek.

"And now I have a year's supply because I just go in and buy them in bulk once a year," Josh chuckled.

Tyler hugged Josh's neck tightly.

"Wanna hop in the shower?" Josh asked. "Get a lil sexy time in there?"

"I'm too tired to get sexy again," Tyler said. "But we can get snuggly in the shower."

They went to the shower, already naked from sex a few minutes before.

They hopped in, Tyler giggling as Josh picked him up. "Hey, I think I owe it to you to tell you I've always wanted to do it again afterward. Even after our horrible, very awkward, very uncomfortable first time. And now, even four years later, we're having some pretty incredible sex. And I definitely am wanting to do it over and over again. Every single time."

"I can definitely say that we're having some incredible sex nowadays," Tyler giggled, kissing his nose.

"So romantic," Josh hummed.

"I was so worried the first time I asked you if we could make it romantic," Tyler said. "I was worried you'd only want rough sex."

"I was so worried you'd only want rough sex," Josh replied. "I was so relieved when you asked for it to be slower."

"Slow sex is good sex," Tyler said.

"And romantic sex is great sex," Josh grinned.

Tyler giggled and hugged Josh's neck tightly. "I love you so much."

"I love you more," Josh smiled, kissing him softly.

"Wanna have sex again?" Tyler asked.

"You read my mind," Josh smiled.