Kisses for TyTy

"MAH TYTY!" Josh screamed excitedly as he heard his Tyler's feet smacking against the floor as he waddled around trying to find his fren.

"JISH?!" Tyler screamed. Where was his fren? He couldn't find him anywhere. He continued to waddle around the house until he found Josh, smiling his goofy toddler grin while drooling all over himself.

"MAH TYTY!" Josh yelled, running up to him and tackling him in a hug.

Tyler hugged him back the best he could, not really understanding how to but doing what he could.

"OOK, JISH!" Tyler said, meaning to say 'look.' He started jumping and waddling around so his feet slapped against the floor, finding the noise absolutely hilarious.

Josh giggled as well, clapping for his TyTy. His TyTy loved being encouraged, especially when he did something super talented like this.

He'd been working on his trick for a while, waiting until it was perfected to show his Jish. His Jish seemed proud of him for his trick, so he was happy.

Because Josh was six month older than Tyler, he tended to be a bit ahead of him in some things, like speaking and walking.

So he'd have to help his TyTy out pretty often, but he didn't mind. He loved helping his TyTy.

"COME COME, MAH TYTY!" He said with a smile, giving Tyler his hands. "JISH HAS GIFT FOR YOU!"

Tyler smiled widely, holding his fren's hand and following him to wherever he was taking him.

They went to the couch, Josh getting on first and helping his TyTy up.

"WHA MAH GIF?" Tyler asked, wanting to know what his gift was.

Josh smiled widely, giving his TyTy a kissie on the lips.

Tyler blushed, smiling shyly. His Jish has just kissed him! He'd wanted a kiss from his Jish for a long time, but he didn't know how to get one.

"I love mah TyTy," Josh grinned shyly.

Tyler smiled and gave his Jish a kissie right back. "I love mah Jish."

***

And 15 years later, when the boys were 16 and 17, they were kissing each other like nobody's business.

Except this time, they weren't in diapers, and everything meant even more.