Mute

"C'mere," Josh chuckled as he leaned downward and pressed a long kiss to his husband's lips.

Tyler smiled shyly and blushed.

"You wanna go get dessert?"

Tyler frowned and looked down then back up at Josh.

"Do you wanna finish?" Josh asked.

Tyler tapped josh's chest.

"Whatever you want, baby," Josh said. "It doesn't matter to me."

Tyler held up one finger, it meaning it was their first time ever.

"Do you wanna finish? We only have one first time."

Tyler just hugged Josh's neck, Josh smiling softly.

"Let's go get dessert, baby."

Tyler nodded, both of them getting out of bed and dressing.

Josh smiled and hugged his husband's waist tightly. "You're so beautiful. I love you so much."

Tyler blushed deeply and smiled shyly, hugging Josh's neck tightly and kissing his lips. That was his way of saying 'I love you too.'

Tyler was mute, meaning he could never speak. So his ways of communicating were always physical.

Josh grinned and kissed Tyler's cheek, taking his hand and walking with him downtown to the 24 hour donut shop they had seen on their way to the hotel.

"What sounds good, baby?"

This type of restaurant was really hard for Tyler. The only menu was up on the wall behind the registers, so Josh would have to read everything to him.

This always made him feel sad. He felt so guilty when Josh had to spend so much time trying to figure out what Tyler wanted.

"Oooooooh, they have an Oreo one," Josh smiled. "Do you want that one?"

Tyler smiled widely. That was the one he wanted. He quickly nodded.

Josh grinned and ordered two, walking back to the hotel with his husband and sitting on the balcony of their room while they ate.

Tyler really wanted Josh to hear what he was saying, so he grabbed his phone that allowed him to type what he was wanting to say then reads it aloud.

"I'm really glad we're married, Joshie. I love you," the phone said.

Josh smiled widely and kissed all over Tyler's face. "I'm soooo glad we're married too, honey."

"I liked sex but it was weird," the phone said, Tyler giggling shyly.

Josh chuckled and hugged his husband's waist lightly. "It'll get better the more we do it."

"We should go dancing sometime."

"That would be so fun," Josh grinned. "Do you wanna go tonight?"

"I want to, but I'm really sleepy. I don't wanna make you carry me home."

Josh chuckled and kissed Tyler's cheek. "You're the only person in the whooooole world I would love to carry home."

"You already carried me down the aisle."

"Did you like that?"

"That was the best part of the day," Tyler smiled. "Besides the vows and the cake and the first dance and the first time and sleeping in the same bed as you for the first time and kissing you and hugging you and marrying you and getting to be yours forever."

"You're so talkative today, TyTy," Josh giggled. Typically, even when Tyler had the app, he didn't say much. But today, he didn't want to stop.

"Because I love you and I'm really excited and my favorite thing is you and I really wish I could actually talk and say I loved with with my voice but I can't but I really do love you more than anything."

Josh giggled and kissed his husband's lips. "You're so precious, baby. Keep talking."

"What do I talk about?"

"Anything you want."

"Can I talk about you? I really like you."

Josh could not stop laughing. His husband was talking like they had just met in high school.

"If you want, baby."

"Ok to start I love you. You're the best and your hair is so amazing natural brown and your nose is so cute and your face is so handsome and your body is so perfect and you're so perfect and I'm so lucky to have you and I'm really sorry I can't talk and you have to always be babying me but I really do try my best and I love you so much and you're my favorite person ever and you're all I care about and I love you."

Josh kissed Tyler's lips softly. "Baby, I don't have to baby you. I absolutely love you! You're the best thing that's ever happened to me! I adore you, Tyler. I don't like when you're ashamed of not being able to talk. I love you more than anything. Would it be nice if you could speak? Yes, but we wouldn't be nearly as close. And I love all the extra loving I get from you."

"I like loving on you," Tyler smiled shyly. "Especially when we get to snuggle."

"I loooooooove snuggles from you."

"What is your favorite date we've been on?"

"Hmmm..." Josh hummed with a smile as he thought. "Probably the one I proposed to you on."

"That was my favorite too. I still have the roses in my room."

"But... when we get back, we're gonna share a room!" Josh exclaimed excitedly.

Tyler smiled widely and quickly nodded. "It'll be our first time sleeping in the same bed tonight."

"Are you excited?"

"I'm super duper excited. I love you a lot."

"I love you more, baby," Josh smiled.

And with that, Josh picked Tyler up bridal style and carried him inside, lying him down on the bed before turning off the lights and joining him.

"G'night, sweet boy. I love you soooo much. I can't believe you're my husband," he grinned, kissing Tyler's cheek.

Tyler no longer had his phone by him, so he pulled josh close and looked deep into his eyes, pressing a kissing to his lips.

Josh smiled widely. That always had been and always will be the most amazing feeling in the world.

Connecting with his absolutely perfect husband.