Surprise

Tyler walked into his room, wiping his eyes as he threw his bag on his bed. He kicked off his shoes and started to get on his bed when he saw something out of the corner of his eye.

He got up and went to the wall to the right of him, seeing a huge collage of photos of him and his boyfriend. Polaroids they had taken together, photos Josh had taken of Tyler and printed off, everything.

Tyler couldn't wipe the smile off his face.

He noticed a few white sheets of paper throughout the collage, stepping forward to read them.

'Tyler,

I'm wild about you & you're my favorite boy.

I love you,
Josh.'

Tyler smiled shyly, blushing.

'Tyler,

You're the best & I'll miss ya.

Love you,
Josh.'

'Tyler,

You're my everything & even though I'm not here physically, I'm always with you.

Love you always,
Josh.'

Tyler and Josh had just gone to the airport so Josh could go back home to LA. He must have set this up while Tyler was waiting/crying in the car.

He pulled out his phone, seeing a picture Josh had sent of him blowing a kiss.

Josh: taking off, baby. text you in a few hours. love you so so so so sooooooo much. miss you already.

Tyler: you're the sweetest, Joshua. I love you so much.

Tyler sniffled, continuing to look at everything. There was no way he was ever taking it down.

He waited until Josh texted him.

Joshua: just landed, babe. Call you when I get home?

Tyler: ok. I love you.

Joshua: I love you:)

An hour later, Tyler received a FaceTime call from josh.

"Hiiiiiiii beautiful boyyyyyy," Josh grinned.

"Hi Joshua," Tyler smiled shyly. "T-thank you for the surprise. It made me feel a lot better."

"Awww, baby, I'm so glad," Josh said. "I'll be back in just a few months. Then we can take even more pictures."

Tyler giggled shyly and nodded. "I need to put some of the ones I have of you up there."

"None of my nudes!"

"I don't even have your nudes anymore," Tyler giggled. "I didn't screenshot them."

"Well maybe I'll have to send ya more."

"Mhm," Tyler giggled shyly.

"And maybe youuuuuu'll have to send meeee more."

"If you're not bein' dirty, maybe i will."

"I have to be dirty for nudes!"

Both boys were laughing, Tyler snuggling with a pillow, pretending it was Josh.

"I love you," Tyler said.

"I love you too, baby. You should get some sleep. It's midnight there."

Tyler sighed but nodded, smiling as Josh kissed his phone. "There ya go. I kissed ya. Go to sleep now, TyTy."

Tyler giggled and rolled his eyes, telling Josh he loved him before drifting to sleep.