Stressed Out

Josh sighed as he loosened his necktie, setting his briefcase on the table. "Baby?" He called out. "I'm home."

"Hi," Tyler smiled sweetly, entering the room and immediately hugging Josh's neck tightly, his lips going to his husband's.

He went to pull back, surprised when Josh kept him against his lips, the 'welcome home' kiss they always shared being much longer and deeper than usual.

Eventually, they had to pull back for air.

"What was that for?" Tyler asked.

"It's been a rough day," Josh said.

"Aw, I'm sorry," Tyler replied, kissing his forehead.

Josh always just kind of wanted to be with Tyler, especially on this type of day.

"Well, dinner's almost Ready," Tyler said. "How about you go change out of your suit and meet me back out here? We can watch a movie on the couch while we eat then go hang out in bed. Sound good?"

"That sounds great, baby, thank you," Josh said, holding Tyler's face gently as he kissed him.

"Your hands are rough, J," he said. "Bring some of that rose stuff and I'll massage them."

"You're the best," Josh promised, kissing his lips deeply.

Tyler smiled shyly, making Josh's grin widen. "I love you."

"I love you too," Tyler said.

He then got everything plated while Josh got changed, meeting him on the couch.

"Aww, you made ravioli," Josh smiled.

"Just for youuuuu," Tyler hummed with a grin, kissing his husband's lips. He loved surprising him with his favorite meals.

Josh wanted Tyler to sit in his lap during dinner, so he did.

They finished their meals and Tyler did the dishes, Josh having volunteered to do them but not allowing him to.

"You just sit back and relax, honey. I've got it," Tyler told him. He kissed his forehead then got up.

He came back with a bowl, handing it to his husband.

"You got it?" Josh asked with a thankful smile as he saw the bowl contained his most favorite ice cream that could only be bought at a store 30 minutes away.

Tyler nodded, sitting down beside him and hugging him tightly.

Josh leaned forward and set the bowl on the coffee table, kissing his lips. "You're the best husband in the world, Tyler."

Tyler giggled shyly, hugging his neck tightly.

Josh smiled and hugged his waist, kissing his neck softly. "I mean it, baby. You take care of me all the time, you go out of your way to do sweet things for me, you gimme sooooooo many hugs and kisses and snuggles, and not to mention, you've got a pretty cute butt. And a really cute face. You're the cutest thing ever. I love you so much."

"I love you too, Joshua," Tyler giggled.

Josh smiled as he held him, brushing the hair off his husband's forehead. "Do you need me to do anything for you?"

Tyler shook his head. "No. I just wanna take care of you."

"You take care of me every day, baby. Let me do something for you."

"I dunno what I want other than snuggles," Tyler giggled.

"Well I can give ya snuggles all day long," Josh grinned, kissing all over his face.

Tyler smiled and hugged him tightly. He loved his husband, and his husband loved him back.