Chapter 4

Serena's POV:

Before I could get to Ash, he was already lost in the crowd, and we were swarmed by fans, much to our dissatisfaction. With no other go, we gave in. I gave autographs, posed for pictures, while Delphox allowed people to touch her fur and even performed a few tricks.

40 agonizing minutes later, they got bored of us and went to dance with their respective partners. Being a loner, I went to the nearby balcony and spent some MUCH needed alone-time.

"It would be a Machampian task to point out Ash or his Greninja in this crowd, Delphox. Let's just hope we see them elsewhere, alright?", I told her and she nodded her head, looking lost. Meanwhile, I decided to look at the stars, thinking about how they shined bright enough to light up the sky, yet don't impose themselves - kind of like a person I know.

Suddenly, Delphox squealed and ran towards the adjacent balcony, and what I saw NEARLY took my breath away - Ash was standing there with his Greninja....nobody else was there. At that moment, I decided to go and talk to him. There was a fat chance that he'd remember me, right?

Ash's POV:

Thankfully, nobody bothered to notice me, and I got to see the college all alone.....NO fights between May and Dawn, NO flirting by Gary, NOTHING to bother me.

"Nin? Gren?", Greninja asked me tapping me on my shoulder and I just shrugged giving him a smile.

"Chu! Rai Rai Rai", Raichu told me adjusting his mini bowtie and smoothening his mini tux. Gary thought that it would be good if me and my Pokemon dressed the same way. Raichu and I looked similar by clothing, but Greninja couldn't wear a bowtie due to his...tongue.

"Why don't the two of you go find yourselves some partners to dance?", I asked them and Raichu ran away the second I asked him to do so, while Greninja stayed by my side.

"No raiding the ketchup bottles", I told him and he tripped halfway in his tracks, with an aura of depression surrounding him.

"What about you, Greninja?", I asked him nudging him and he shrugged his shoulders just like how I did a few seconds ago. Like trainer, like Pokemon so they said, well, it was true after all.

"Or are you waiting for a certain Delphox?", I told him teasingly causing him to blush and wave the cheeky comment away with 100 percent denial.

"Denial is the clincher", I told him wrapping my arm around his shoulders and he sighed shaking his head.

Suddenly, a Delphox came from behind and tapped Greninja causing the two of them to blush to a Talonflamic Red. The heat the two of them released was hotter than Charizard's Ember attack, and I didn't want to be anywhere near them.

"Is she the Delphox?", I asked him and somehow managed to nod his head speaking gibberish while the Delphox was doing the same.

"Go on, he's yours", I told her pushing him towards her, and I pushed the two of them towards the door motioning them to go dance like the other Pokemon, and by the corner of my eye, I noticed Raichu dancing with an Eevee. Seeing my Pokemon happy, I got a sense of happiness and turned back outside to see random Fletchlings and Starlys playing and pecking one another.

"That's nice of you.....Ash! My Delphox took a liking to your Greninja when she saw him battling", I heard a female voice say from behind. I turned around to see the most beautiful woman I've seen in my life. Honey blonde hair, beautiful smile, large and voluptuous curves, an hourglass figure and the most beautiful of them all...that FAMILIAR Cerulean blue eyes that I could just drown into. That very moment, I remembered who she was.