Chapter 7

Ash's POV:

It was him. The man I loathed BEYOND words - my father. I knew that he was a diamond grade A-hole, but what was he doing with Plasma grunts?

"I don't care about seeing you anymore, Red. Do yourself a favour and leave the premises. You might live a little longer", Brandon told him but I didn't bother to look at his expression while doing so. I was busy killing Red mentally.

"Is that a way to talk to an old friend? Don't you remember how close we were?", he asked Brandon with mock-pain causing Brandon to snort.

"I remember a traitor.....a man who chose money over morality!", Brandon roared clutching his fists, while Red simply gave him a devious smile before turning towards me.

"Oh! Ash? Ash Ketchum? Good show at the Lumiose Conference, young man", he told me and I simply glared at him clutching my fists.

"What? Oh! You saw my interview? I didn't say anything wrong, did I? Did I hurt any of your family?", he told me walking towards me and we were soon face to face with each other.

"You'd possibly be the only dad who smeared his son's name in public", I told him and he snorted.

"Be thankful I didn't talk about that B*****d of an uncle, w***es of aunts you have or that sad-excuse-for-a-lady mother you've got!", he told me and at that moment, the word turned a bright shade of vibrant blue and red...a set of colours which appeared only when I was in the Bond Phenomenon phase with Greninja and I tripped him down catching him by his wrist and stomped my foot on the side of his head, rather hard causing him to spit some blood.

"Never..insult...my family...in front of me. It may be the last thing you may do", I told him in a threatening manner stretching his arm further nearly dislocating his shoulder.

Suddenly, I was kicked in the chest and I was sent a few steps back. I saw the face of Calem who was helping Red to his feet.

"Pokemon, I choose YOU!!", I yelled, and out came a Jolteon.

"Jolteon, use Thunder Fang!!", I told him and he shocked Calem who unfortunately, was in contact with Red, so the two of them felt the surge of electricity flow through them.

"Mark my words, Ketchup! You're gonna become just like the dish you've closely been named after. It's time I go public with my identity. But just like I said before, you'll soon be meeting with a STICKY end. You people better hang tight to those seats of yours! A hurricane of change is approaching", Red warned me before limping off the way he came, and he brought out the same lighter kinda thing and teleported with the rest of his grunts and Calem.

"Are you alright, Ash?", Brandon asked me and I nodded my head.

"Care to continue with our battle?", I asked him playfully and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine, it's your funeral! Golem, GO!!"

"Jolteon, use Quick Attack!!"

"Catch it!"

"Now, use the spokes on your neck to poke its head!"

Golem roared in pain, but regained its stance.

"Use Heavy Slam!!"

"Use Quick Attack to get out of the way, and use Sand Attack to blinden it!"

"Golem, spin around to clear the sand"

"PERFECT! Use Discharge!! The electricity will automatically flow due to Golem's rapid motion tripling it's strength"