Chapter 24

Ash's POV:

"We'll handle the distractions, Ash. We won't be of perfect use when it comes to on field work as we'll DEFINITELY attract attention. They've got facial recognition centred cameras planted all over the place, and Red would divert the grunts over here. So, we'll get away from your hair", Lance told me and the rest of them nodded their heads, well, ALMOST everyone, as Wallace was kind of busy cuddling with Soledad. Cynthia stepped forward trying to give an idea.

"Well, the heart of the college is the server room located at the centre of the 3rd floor. There are TONS of security guards, so a head on assault is not recommended", she pondered.

"Well, we can send a toy helicopter rigged with explosives and stuff", Gary said and chuckled nervously and Drew began to shake his head.

"Not a chance! I mean, that thing was hard enough in a GAME, in a F*****G GAME!! It took me 3 solid MONTHS to crack that mission. I don't even KNOW how difficult that thing would be in real life", Drew said and May began to giggle.

"Come on! Don't be a spoilsport! We can pull it off. We ALWAYS do so, right?", Gary asked nervously but we didn't have a good answer.

"Unfortunately, we don't have a second chance if our MISSION FAILS! Neither do we have cheat codes. This is the REAL THING, Gary!!", Drew yelled.

"Most importantly, this will be in a first person's point of view, not a third person's. So, we are done for, if the helicopter crashes!", he continued and Gary huffed.

"WOW! Did you swallow a negativity pill?", I asked Drew and he just sighed.

"It actually sounds like a good plan, you know?", Cynthia said supporting Gary and Drew scoffed.

"I can control the helicopter! I have steady hands!", Dawn said and with no other option, we went with her statement with no time to check whether she was telling the truth or not.

"Very well. We are left with no other choice, are we? We will cause the distractions", Alder said and threw out a Sawk who just bowed down like a martial artist.

The remaining ones followed suit while Soledad brought out a Beautifly and tied a note to its body.

"What are you doing?", I asked her and she giggled.

"It's the signal for all the Jennys to storm the campus. I had already sent them a message to start pulling out grunts one by one so that the decrease is negligible when blankly seen. By the time Red realises that he doesn't have any grunt to do his dirty work, he'll be FAR from safe. I had planned this nearly a week back", she told me with a victorious expression, and I had to admit that it was a good plan.

"Beautifly knows all the shortcuts and the safest paths to reach the Jennys. We Coordinators aren't just for beauty, you know? We aren't some brainless fools", she told me flipping her hair and left our room, while May and Drew followed her.

"Where do you think they are going?", Serena asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"As long as she doesn't trouble Dawn, it's fine by me", I told her and Dawn nodded her head giggling.

"I HEARD THAT, KETCHUM!!", May yelled from the corridor causing me to bite my tongue.

"I'd better get started with the explosives", Gary told me and left.

Time Skip

"IT'S READY!!!", he came out yelling, forcing the rest of us to shut our ears in agony.

When I opened my eyes, I saw a decently crafted helicopter with loops to hold the explosives.

"One more thing!", he said and pressed a button, and the helicopter suddenly vanished into thin air. I felt that my eyes had betrayed me and I felt around the region where Gary had placed the helicopter, but to my surprise, I could feel it, along with some slimy liquid.