Chapter 5

Serena's POV:

I went back to my room squealing like an excited little girl, and for ONCE, I felt the burdens on my shoulders loosen. However, in my happiness, I forgot one minor detail - Delphox.

I rushed back to get her back, but the second I opened the door, I saw the glaring face of my starter along with Ash with his Raichu and his Greninja who was busy blushing and rubbing the back of his neck or tongue, I couldn't exactly see. I nervously laughed and Delphox blew a Flamethrower on my face causing me to shriek.

"Rai Rai! Chu Raichu!", Raichu yelled pointing at himself and I giggled.

"Yeah, Raichu! I recognised you!", I told him rubbing his head causing him to coo in pleasure.

"Aww! You still like bring rubbed in the head?", I asked him causing him to nod his head with a satisfied grin.

"She was searching for you, and I pretty much guessed that you'd be here as I saw a limousine drop by this morning", Ash told me and I just smiled at him.

"Thank you so much, Ash! And I'm SO SORRY, Delphox. I...I'll tell you everything", I told her and her glare morphed into a sly grin.

"Phox Delphox?", she asked me squeezing her own cheeks and pouting her lips somewhat like a kiss causing me to blush.

"Right! I just came to drop Delphox. It's getting late. I'd better get back to my room", he told me and left along with Raichu. Delphox didn't let Greninja go until she kissed the top of his nose causing her to bury her face into her paws and run inside the room, while Greninja wobbled back to Ash like a lovesick drunkard.

"Goodnight, Ash! And thank you, again", I told him waving from my front door and he did the same with the small smile I loved.

Ash's POV:

I went back to my room where Raichu and Greninja fell asleep on my bed, while I noticed that Gary wasn't in his bed. I pretty much assumed that he'd be in Dawn and May's room.

I went back to Dawn's room, and I saw Gary and Dawn spooning in her bed stark naked. I rolled my eyes predicting how Gary would boast about how he had scored with Dawn yet again, and unfortunately, the classes were beginning the day after. I couldn't handle a WHOLE day of Gary narrating his experience with my cousin, and if it was some other guy, I would have bashed his face in.

On the other bed, I saw May and Drew in a similar position, except with clothes on, and I sighed. I dragged the comforter closer towards their necks to prevent them from catching a cold, and did the same to Dawn and Gary, closed the windows, hung all the strewn clothes and left. It was a miracle as to how Drew and May were able to walk on the floor without stepping on an article of clothing.

"Love you, cuz", May drawled half asleep and I just smiled in satisfaction leaving the room. Though I was the youngest of the 3, May and Dawn were sort of dependent when they lived alone.

Time Skip

2 Days Later

Finally, today was the day the classes were gonna begin, and I decided to wear my usual outfit - the tight black shirt, an olive green loose green coat with the sleeves ripped off, as I never liked full sleeved clothes. I combined them with dark grey pants and brown combat boots which I made from Serperior's shedded skin. Just for sakes, I wore the black fingerless gloves I normally wore, which went up to my forearm, as I always felt comfortable in them.

Though it was called a college, Kalos Institute of PokeTech was pretty much like a school. It only had a single course, and all subjects were compulsory. So, my first class was Pokemon History, taught by Charles Goodshow. I'm pretty sure he was alive when the events of the whole book took place.