Epilogue

9 Years Later

Serena's POV:

"Lynn, please don't run, baby. Mommy's too tired", I told my excited 5 year old daughter who had unfortunately eaten all of the sugar berries I had saved for my Pokepuffs, making her more hyperactive than ever.

"You wouldn't be twired if you hadn't eaten little bubby", she said pouting with her cute lips, exposing her rosy cheeks and poking the large bump on my belly, and I took her finger away fearing that she'd hurt him.

"Daddy's right. You're too overpovototive of little bubby", she said sticking her tongue out at me before clasping my hand, while we walked in peace through the bright and beautiful streets of Petalburg City.

"It's called overprotective, and yes, daddy's right. Mommy just can't help it", I told her and she just giggled.

"Yeah, you can say it like that too", she said absentmindedly and I sighed thinking about her obstinacy, which she had CLEARLY inherited from Ash.

Though she had her tiring moments, I loved her beyond words. It was me who decided to name her Ashlyn, after Ash's sister, and like her name, she was a clone of Ash and the woman she had been named after. Her shoulder length honey blonde hair bouncing each time she skipped, her beautiful blue eyes sparkling in joy. Physically, Ashlyn was my clone, barring the lightning bolt marks on her cheeks, but as I had said before, she was a clone of Ash by behaviour. Mom said that Ash was just like her when he was 7, and Delia could be given a nomination for mother of the century for raising SUCH a hyperactive child.

"We're gonna be late!", she whined yet again breaking me from my reverie, and to give up to the quite tiring complaints of my little daughter. In order to shut her up, and earn myself some silence, I walked as fast as I could and we reached her school, and today unfortunately, was sports day, so she had the permission to be hyperactive.

"MADDY!! JANE!!", she yelled and bolted off towards her second cousins - the daughters of May and Dawn.

Madeline, or Maddy as she preferred, was a clone of Drew by looks, and May by behaviour, while Jane was a clone of Gary in both ways, and the three of them began to chat, flaunting one another's uniforms, and suddenly, Ashlyn's eyes widened.

"MOMMY, WHERE'S DADDY?", she yelled running back to me and kept jumping again and again, and I was already dreading the night as it was my turn to tuck her in.

"Maddy, I don't care if you're not the best performer of the day, okay? But don't lose to Jane", May 'whispered' in her daughter's ear.

"You'll HAVE to beat Maddy, okay? I've never lost to May during my childhood and I'd like the chain to continue", Dawn lied to Jane and the two little girls nodded their heads with determined looks, before sticking their tongues out at each other, and sharing a meanie glare which could only be mastered by 5 year old children.

"Did somebody call me?", a familiar voice whispered from behind me, and a couple of strong arms Sevipered around my waist.

"DADDY, YOU MADE IT ON TIME!!", she yelled at such a loud voice that my insides were ringing, and sometimes I wondered how that little body could hold SUCH a loud voice, and with a sudden burst of extra energy, she pushed him off me, and hugged his leg as tight as she could with her little arms, forcing a smile of contentment to adorn his face.

Suddenly, he lifted his leg up, tossing her in the air, and caught her mid-air, forcing her into a giggle fit, and a large horn blared signalling the beginning of the march past.

"Of course I made it on time! I wouldn't miss it for the world. Go on, here's your hat", he told her placing the white hat on her head. She kissed his cheek and ran towards the rest of the kids, standing somewhere in the third row.