Chapter 33

Delia's POV:

"You get the ones on the right. I'll get the remaining", Red told Ash and began to randomly release his Pokemon, who began to intimidate the copies of Giovanni.

"Right", he replied and then looked at me, before his glance darted back to Red.

"And keep your hands off my mother", he told Red who simply blinked in response, and I mirrored his expression.

"That's an order", Ash completed with an inherited smirk and walked back while Red scoffed.

"I am stronger than you. You don't have the rights to order me, young man", Red scolded Ash and he just laughed heartily, before walking towards the bulk of Team Rocket's boss.

"By the way, Ash, how did you know that I was being controlled?", he asked Ash who just smirked in return, turning back halfway in his tracks.

"Check the inner side of your palm", he smirked and I saw a small incision and Red's eyes widened.

"The second I saw the manner in which your pupils were dilated, I knew that something was wrong, so I 'lost' our battle, and while you had me in a headlock, I drew some blood from your palm, and gave it to Gary. His results said that your neurological functions were highly different, similar to that of a Pokemon under a Drowzee's hypnotic powers, so I kinda sorta came to know what happened", he added nonchalantly and Red just smiled with a small hint of pride.

"So, I didn't father a numbskull after all, huh?", Red mocked and I was already getting sick of the two of them putting each other down again and again, but this time, Ash rolled his eyes and bolted off on Charizard's back, while I noticed that Garchomp and Feraligatr were making their menus looking at the various Giovanni copies. Ash's Charizard let out a massive Flamethrower as a signal of beginning the battle and flew up, not before giving Red's Charizard a smug look. Like trainer, like Pokemon was the expression, and my son and his Charizard were the living meaning of the expression.

"You're coming with me", he whispered in my ear from behind and grabbed me by my waist, lifted me up and placed me on his Charizard's back.

"It's gonna be just like our first date", he told me chuckling and handed me a weapon.

"Are you sure?", I purred in his ear and he just smirked, before releasing his Pokemon.

The first few ones got incinerated by his Charizard, and I had absolutely NO clue as to why he made the copies charge towards us with no weapons. But the very next second, I got my answer, as a random green gas began to flow out from the burnt corpses, making Charizard go haywire. Red was having a difficult time attempting to control his starter, and I held onto him with all my might, hoping that I wouldn't fall down to my death.

"Essence of Darkrai! Where did he get this from?", Red snarled and suddenly, a larger Mega Charizard Y arrived next to us glaring at the copies.

"Tobias", Ash sighed and Red gave him a perplexed expression, which he returned.

"YOU were the one who assigned Tobias to stop us! I thought you'd remember that", Ash scolded and Red's eyes widened.

"What did I exactly do?", he asked Ash, shivering slightly and Ash sighed.

"He tapped into your medulla, huh? Don't worry. Let those memories be forgotten", Ash said and was about to fly away, but Red rushed forward and his Charizard flew in front of Ash's, and the two Charizards swept a dozen copies away in the meantime releasing the essence blankly into the sky.

"What..did..I..do?", Red asked Ash slowly and this time, he snapped.

"You have killed HUNDREDS of students, and you have PUBLICALLY executed Charles Goodshow, okay?", Ash told him and Red's breathing began to grow uneven, his eyes gaping like that of a Magikarp.