Chapter 21

Ash's POV:

"I...I'm so sorry, Mr. Ketchum. Your Pokemon couldn't be saved", Nurse Joy said solemnly.

"NO!!", I yelled and got up. It took me a few seconds to realise that it was just a nightmare, and I didn't realise that Serena was rubbing circles on my chest trying to calm me down.

"It was probably just a bad dream, Ash. Go back to sleep", she whispered from the crook of my neck.

"Are...are they alright?", I asked her although I knew the answer.

"They're not in pain, Ash. Only Raichu and Greninja are quite serious. Charizard will make a full recovery in a few days, and Lucario learnt to see from frequent Aura Pulses until his eyes completely heal. Aggron had healed, but it's not advisable for him to use his horns for a while", she told me and cupped my cheeks. The very instant, I got up but she wrapped her arms around my waist tightly.

"Where are you going? It's dead midnight! Your Pokemon need their sleep too, Ash", she told me but I waved her warning off. But she caught me by my wrist again.

"I let her get into my head, and that cost me the match and my Pokemon", I whispered and she hugged me tightly.

"Don't blame yourself, Ash. ANYBODY in your state would have cheaply lost his or her Pokemon. But you....you gave us hope, Ashy. You nearly beat her! If it wasn't for that wretched crack, you would have won!", she told me and kissed my cheek. Then she rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Please go to sleep, Ash. You need your sleep too, you know?", she begged but I couldn't sleep in the current situation.

"Can I just go and see Raichu?", I asked her and she got up.

"Come with me", she told me and I followed her. Raichu's tail was attached to his body, but it seemed dead, like a paralyzed limb.

"We were able to attach his tail using his dormant stem cells, but the blood flow is not deep enough. The perfect voltage must be noted. Every.."

"Millivolt matters", I completed and she sighed nodding her head.

"Raichu needs his sleep, Ash. It's not a good time to wake him up", she told me and I plodded back to bed, interlocking my fingers with hers, and we walked together in plain silence.

"What were you doing in my bed?", I asked her in return to which she just gave me a sly smile and buried her face in my neck.

"I like this bed more than mine", she whispered running her cold fingers across my chest and abdomen. Then, she began to squirm around and cuddle closely which CLEARLY made me uncomfortable considering the fact that my crotch was right under her thigh, and I'd guess that she was moving her feet around purposely.

"Would you PLEASE stop squirming and rubbing yourself on me?", I asked her causing her to give out that hearty laugh I loved, but at this moment, LOATHED!

"Do I hear a complaint, Ashy?", she purred and ran her lips over mine slowly and seductively.

"Where are we, by the way?", I asked her, attempting to change the topic and preventing further moments of embarassment on my side. This REALLY managed to piss her off.

"Shut up, and go to sleep. I'll answer everything tomorrow!", she snapped and I followed suit.

Time Skip

Serena's POV:

The first face I saw after waking up was the glaring face of Ash with my toothbrush and a toothpaste in his hands.

"Do your morning duties, and start talking!", he ordered and I scooted off to the washroom in a jiffy.

20 minutes later, after a refreshing shower, I came out fit as a fiddle until I saw that look on his face once more.