Chapter 11

Ash's POV:

"So the second hand got caught inside my prison. Not bad, though. I thought you wouldn't have the wits to get inside. Though you weren't worth my time, you ARE of my blood after all!", Red mocked me walking towards the dome and placed another lighter kind of thing but it didn't teleport or vanish like how I expected it to do so. Instead, the whole dome was covered in another layer.

"That parlour trick won't work here, chump! KNOCK yourself out", he told me and walked away.

"Va te faire enculer toi dégénéré!", Serena cursed in native Kalosian and I pretty much guess he didn't comprehend it.

"I'm sure she said some sweet things about me. ANYWAY, back to the point, this shield ALSO goes underground, so there's absolutely NO way that you can escape. Well, with the negligible amount of natural resources remaining, I'd say you should last about umm....3 days", he told us and I caught Serena from behind by her armpits to restrain her from touching the dome, and her going ballistic wasn't helping at all ESPECIALLY considering that she was yelling more profanities in the native Kalosian tongue most of which I couldn't comprehend. Suddenly, Calem walked forward with a confident grin, while J and Red walked towards the damaged main building.

"Come with me, and I'll cut you loose, Miss Kalos Queen. I'll also ease the pressure with you and my dad. Just nod once, and I'll guide you throughout this revolution. Face the fact, I OWN you and the sucker there", he told her with the same condescending grin and she gave him her death glare causing him to flinch. Personally, her glares were cute, but I guess I can't vouch for Mr. Luck over there.

"You know what hurts the most, punk? That you aren't on the same side as me. THEN, I'll show you WHO owns whom", she told him seething and I just chuckled looking at him scurrying off like a scared Rattata. After that, she brushed her hair with her fingers taking in a few deep breaths.

"How's my hair?", she asked me causing me to collapse.

"You DO realise that we are in a life-threatening situation, don't you?", I asked her and she rolled her eyes and buried her face in my neck. A second later, she brought her face close to mine.

"There's nothing wrong in trying to look good, right Ashy?", she breathed brushing her lips past mine seductively and I tensed causing her to giggle.

Suddenly, Snorlax woke up and performed a Pulverizing Pancake on his own, without the Z-ring and this caused a nearby metallic tree to shatter on the impact caused. I always hated that decorative tree and I wasn't sad to see it go. What surprised me was that on impact, the bark of the tree split and dislodged into the dome although it was rather far away, it seems like the metal was attracted to the dome. The place where the metal had dislodged into the dome, had HORRIBLY weakened such that it melted when I ran my fingers through its surface.

My Pokemon didn't need an invitation to do the same, and even Serena got her Pokemon out to help us. When 40 percent or so of the dome was weakened, my Pokemon gave way to my Blastoise.

Being the king of show off, he turned around, brought out his sunglasses and charged into a full on powered up Hydro Pump, and the mere impact of the dangerous water type move capsized the dome, which melted into the ground, causing Blastoise to give out many victory poses.

"How did the metal get....you know?", Serena stuttered and I shook my head not knowing the answer.

"It's not a pure metal. Otherwise, the dome was a HORRIBLE trap. Must have been some alloy which Red must have overlooked. We got out and that's what's most important. Look, Serena! Take most of my Pokemon and rescue the others trapped, okay? We MAY have a chance of overpowering them if all of us fight together", I told her and she was off in a jiffy with most of my Pokemon running behind her. Swampert, Raichu, Greninja, Sceptile and Eevelutions stayed with me.