Part 40

A/N: Punching scene above ;)

~Oliver~

There are many words to describe Elizabeth; beautiful, innocent, sweet, charming, full of life, sexy...

However, I did not know that "depressed" could be one of those words.

The night I went into her room to wake her up from her nightmares, she had explained how she felt about herself and how she felt about Lilly's death. The pain she had inside of her was written all over her face. I have to admit, though, she puts up a good front for everybody during the day. Seeing her like that, vulnerable and sad, made me want to wrap my arms around her and protect her from the world.

I don't know why I feel this way.

This is a foreign feeling.

I can't help but find ways when I see her to touch her in any way possible. Whether just the brush of a leg or my hand on her shoulder, as I had done before. I saw Brent glare at my hand when I had placed it on Elizabeth's shoulder while we were going over the plan.

I knew the glare was out of anger and protection and not jealousy. I am very good at reading people like that. But when it comes to Elizabeth... it's like all her emotions are blurred beyond recognition. I can't decipher what she is feeling.

It makes me wonder what goes on in that pretty little head of hers. Her head... her head is beautiful. Her mixed eyes, full lips, high cheekbones, and layered light brown hair. She is perfect, in all honesty. When she cried to me that night, I couldn't help but marvel at how her petite body fit in my arms. Her thin shoulders shaking with sobs and long, toned legs curled up to her chest...

No other girl compared to her.

I could see why people may call Ally beautiful, with her black hair and grey eyes. Her button nose and hour glass figure. Her face was beautiful, but hard with anger and bitterness and- for some reason- that was a turn on to some men.

But not to me.

Or maybe I could possibly see why people call Brent beautiful. Her hair, now chocolate brown with blue tips, was silky and long. Her eyes that changed color with emotion, piercing with hatred towards the world. Her average curves and fit body were nice- long, pale legs and all. A sculpted torso matched her perfect legs, a four pack built into the flat stomach. She could be perfect in every way and I wouldn't care; not with her attitude.

But neither of them looked like the type of person you would settle down and have kids with, or even take home to your parents. I could see the possibility with Ally, but Brent didn't dress appropriately. You would think she was the one with a motorcycle, not Ell.

But Elizabeth looks perfect on a motorcycle... I shook the thought of her riding the slick black Harley out of my head and again gazed at the group in front of me.

The girls were still getting ready for tonight, but the boys and I were waiting for them to make an appearance. Brent was getting dressed for her shift- with the girl's help- while the others were planning on spying from the club with their 'dates'. Tonight was the night where Alexander was going to get close to the other guards.

Alexander had already left to meet everybody there. I was about to give a two minute warning before we leave, when they walked out. Ally was in a sequen, silver that fell by the tops of her thighs with beige high-heels. Her makeup was light and natural looking. Brent was in extremely high heels with dark makeup, a short, lace dress clinging to her body with her signature leather jacket to match it.

And then Elizabeth walked out...

Her dress was gold and just as short as the others were, but her black heels were not as high. I could see black eyeliner dressing up her face with gold eye shadow with her smoke-like eye makeup. She had a black jacket on, covering her exposed arms. The men and I were taken aback by the beauty of the girl's appearance.