Chapter Ten

I don't want to leave my home.

It was like a minute went by before my alarm went off. I yawned and looked at the clock. 6:00 am. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and a galaxy crop top with a black sports bra. I hopped in the shower quick and hopped out. I dried off and got changed. I walked out of my bathroom and Grace was sprawled across the bed. There was drool coming out of her mouth and her hair and clothes were a mess. Silently, I took out my phone and took a quick picture of her, in case I need it for later. I walked over to my mirror and brushed my hair. I glanced over to the door to see my suitcase, ready to be packed. A sudden sadness and anger came over my body. I was sad I was leaving the only home I ever knew, and I wasn't coming back.  I was angry so angry at Blake. He thinks because I am his mate means he can control me and that he owns me. Haha! He thought wrong. I am going to make living with him a living hell. 

A knock brought me out of my thoughts. The door opened up a crack and Jake popped his head in.

"Dad wants to see you in his office in two hours at the pack house and he said to bring your stuff." Jake said before closing the door. I grabbed my suitcase and laid it on the floor of my closet. I packed most of my clothes, which was leggings and crop tops with a dress or two. I sat on my suitcase as I tried to zip it up. Grace walked in the closet and laughed at me. She got up 15 minutes before and just got out of the shower. She zipped up the suitcase and grabbed a small bag from the top of my closet. I followed her out of the closet and I sat on the bed. I watched as she finished up packing my toiletries. I looked out at the window as sighed. A wave of sadness washed over me. 

"You o.k?" Grace asked me. I nodded my head before giving her a quick hug. We sat my bags outside the house and a pack member took them to the pack house.

I was currently standing in my dad's office with my mom, Jake, and Blake. 

"Melanie, do you have the list of warriors." My dad asked. I nodded and handed him the paper in my hand that had the list. My dad looked over the list and nodded his head. A small sigh left my mouth as he did. 

"I assume they are already contacted and are ready to leave." He said and looked at me. I nodded my head. He seemed satisfied with my answer as he turned to Blake.

"Alpha Blake, when are you planning to depart?" My dad asked him.

"I was hoping now if you will let me." He deep voice rumbled. A small shiver went down my back and no one noticed it besides Blake, who gave me a small smirk. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to my dad.

"You may leave now if you wish. Melanie, get your stuff and the warriors. Be outside the packhouse in five." He said and dismissed us. I walked out the door and took my stuff outside. The warriors were already outside waiting as Blake and I walked out. My dad said goodbye and so did Jake. When I turned to my mom she gave me a long hug and said goodbye. I was about to turn around when Grace brought me into a bone crushing hug.

"Good luck." She said and said goodbye. I looked toward Blake who motioned for me to get in the passenger seat. I climbed in and he sat in the driver's seat. Someone put my luggage in the trunk and Blake put the car in drive. I stared out the window and watched as the only home I knew left my sight. I sighed and pulled out my phone and earbuds and started to listen to music. Within moments, I was gently being shaked away by Blake as the familiar sparks flew up my arm. I yawned and Blake looked behind me.

"We're here." He said and I looked behind me. It was a big house but small at the same time. It was isolated from the rest of the pack by tall trees surrounding it. If I listened hard enough I could faintly hear the pack members that were at the packhouse. I sighed and stepped out of the car and a small breeze brushed the hair away from my face. I followed Blake up to the house and went inside.

Let the fun begin.