Chapter Seventeen

They know my secret.

I turned my head to the side and stared out the window. The sun was almost to its peak and I have been laying in bed all morning. My stomach growled for the millionth time this morning. I sat up in my bed and rubbed my eyes, already regretting waking up. My foot touched the cold floor as I ran to the sanctuary of my bathroom. The water was warm as I turned it on. I stood in front of the mirror as I stared at myself. I looked tired, but nothing a shower couldn't fix. I guess a night full of tossing and turning can do that to you. I wrapped a white fluffy towel around my body as I walked out of the bathroom. I almost dropped my towel as I stopped dead in my tracks. Blake stood by the door looking like he is going to kill someone while Esme was sprawled across my bed. Blake looked my up and down but I decided to ignore him and I turned my attention to Esme.

"What are you guys doing in here." I asked and walked into my closet. I started looking through my clothes.

"You and Blake are going camping for the week." Esme said, "Mostly because I am done with you not talking to each other." Esme said. I walked out of the closet in a lavender tank top and black leggings. 

"Is there any other reason other than that?" I ask her as I tied my sneakers. 

"No other reason." She smiled, "You two need to pack your bags now. You'll be leaving in two hours tops." She stood up and walked out of the door. Blake sighed before following her out. I groaned as I walked back into my closet and started to packing. It took almost an hour before I was done packing. I had a dress, a few crop tops, shorts, leggings and my black converses. I left my bags by the front door and headed into the kitchen to get some food. I decided I was in the mood for bacon. 

I was putting the bacon on my plate when Esme walked in. She snatched a piece of bacon off my plate and I growled at her.

"Calm down, its just food."She said.

"Just food! Food is a blessing from the gods themselves. Do not disgrace the food gods." I snapped at her. I was too busy paying attention to Esme that I didn't notice Blake walk in until he took a piece of bacon. I growled at both of them as I pulled my plate closer to me. I quickly eat my food before anyone else could take my bacon. Esme laughed at me before she clapped her hands.

"Its time for you guys to go now, your bags are already in the car." Esme said and pushed us out of the door. She gave me a quick hug then shoved me in the passenger seat. She said something to Blake that I couldn't hear before he sat in the drivers seat. I leaned back into my seat as Blake began to pull away from the house.

"Go to sleep, it's going to be a long ride."Blake said and glanced over at me. I nodded my head as my eyelids grew heavier. I don't know how long I was asleep. I opened my eyes slightly as I felt Blake pick me up.

"Go back to sleep, its almost midnight." He said. I nodded my head and snuggled into his chest. He put me on a bed as I felt his warmth slip away. I was about to get up when I felt the side of the bed dip down and his arms wrap around my waist. He pulled me too him until I felt his chest touch my back and his head was in the crook of my neck. I fell back to sleep realizing what Esme did. She had us go camping together. Just Blake and I.

Alone.