Chapter 13

Elsa's pov:

"Here's the deal," Pitch starts. "I need more ice. Jack wasn't enough, so looks like you're my only option."

"Never," Jack weakly hisses at him.

"Oh, shut up, Frost." He snaps. "Or should I even call you that." a sick grin creeps across his grey skin.

"You did this to him," Hiccup steps forward.

"Indeed, I did. What are you going to do about it, one-leg?" Pitch sneered.

"Fine," I huff, causing Jack and Hiccup to fall silent and stare at me.

"What?" Hicc looks at me.

"just leave them out of it." I finish my sentence.

"Deal." Pitch muses after cracking his knuckles.

"Elsa, don't! He won't keep his promise," Jack reaches for me, his staff slipping from beneath him.

"She'll be back soon," Pitch darkly tells them before grabbing me and pulling me into a painful embrace. I wince and lock eyes with Jack one more time before blacking out.

Hiccup's pov:

I freeze when he disappears along with Elsa, his being dissolving into black dust as hers does white. I turn my head and see Jack completely still, his eyes wide and emotionless.

"She's gone," he stumbles and looks at the ground blindly. "what do I do? I can't.."

"Pitch was here again and we missed it?" Ace gasps as he jogs up to us. I look at Jack and then back at Ace, knowing he'd pick up on the scene that had taken place. "Oh no," he mutters under his breath. "not Elsa too." Scorpio arrives seconds after Ace connects the dots, asking what happened airily.

"She's gone." Jack repeated, looking as though he's talking to himself.

"He was here recently. We can track him." Finnick joins in.

"It's no use," I frown.

"He'll have a powerless Elsa back at camp by the time we gather up enough people for a search party." I say dishearteningly and Jack moans.

"I'm going," he decides.

"Jack, you can't-" Scorpio starts.

"I can and I will," he interrupts. "I can do it.."

Elsa's pov:

"I really hate you." I mutter as I sit on the chair of his library.

"I hate you, too." Pitch smiles. "See, we're bonding. Great, isn't it?"

I roll my eyes and look down. Pitch continues to skim through the countless books on the wall, probably in search of a 'how-to-drain-an-ice-queen-of-her-power' book. "Ah, here's one." he eventually looks at me. "One step closer to victory!" he chants.

"You won't win." I snap.

"Oh, silly girl. I already have." he twists his wrist and I feel a jolt in my chest even though he's on the complete opposite side of the room. He draws his elbow in and yanks me forward. I fall on my face and he chuckles.

"How will this give you my power?" I grunt, struggling to stand up again with no luck.

"Oh, it won't." he says as cold black shadows arise on the walls around him, all in the shape of terrifying monsters or villains. "It'll wipe your memory." he says. I attempt to react only to get thrown to the side, my vision fading black.

A voice speaks. "Elsa," I open my eyes and see an unfamiliar grey demon looming over me. Where am I? And who is he?

And- "Who's Elsa?"

(Ugh I'm so sorry I've been sick and had very little time to work on an update, forgive me! Comment your thoughts on the chapter!

~I)