Forever Going (Chapter Ten)

"Hey guys, I just had a horrible dream that Liam made us sing and talk to a bunch of obnoxious girls..." Harry mumbled sleepily as he shuffled into the hotel's living room.

"Well, wake up sleepy head. We have more to do after lunch." Liam chirped from where he sat at the island next to Zayn. Surprisingly Zayn hadn't gotten up last, being the horrible morning person he was.

"Where are the Tac-O's?" Harry joked, still sounding grumpy as he flopped on the couch, not wearing a shirt at that.

"We're still working on those Harry." Niall answered from behind his laptop, his eyes not leaving the screen. Him and Louis had been searching up new gifs and memes of One Direction that morning, occasionally pointing out a particularly funny one to Zayn and Liam.

"Remember the time you and Niall were flashed." Louis explained showing Zayn gif's of him and Niall immediately covering their eyes. "And then here's Harry." Rolling down showed Harry with a 'Not Bad' face.

Zayn couldn't help but laugh at that one.

Sitting back with Liam as Harry joined Niall and Louis, they returned to their original conversation.

"So you think you saw her at that party?" Liam whispered to Zayn, who was staring intensely into his cereal.

"Yes, I'm sure." Zayn answered, looking up when Liam answered his comment with a question.

"Can I see the picture? Of you and her on the rollarcoaster?" Liam asked, suddenly looking full of regret.

"OK.." Zayn mumbled, pulling it out of his pocket and setting it on the island.

Immediately Liam sighed, telling Zayn to wait a moment as he took out his phone and started texting someone. Within minutes he received another text, and immediately sighed again.

"I can't believe it didn't recognize her or her name earlier. Look Zayn, is this Thalia?"

Holding the phone up to Zayn's face, he took in Niall posing with the girl he'd been obsessing over for the past month or so.

"Yes, that's her!" He called, loudly enough to draw the other boys attention. But Liam just waved them off as Zayn kept his eyes on the phone, now taking it in his own hands as he looked over Thalia.

Thalia had became a sort of secret thing between Zayn and Liam. It wasn't hard to figure out Liam was the most serious and mature person, the only one Zayn was sure wouldn't do something stupid in attempt to get Thalia for Zayn.

Well, the least likely to anyway.

He could imagine Louis and Harry attempting to kidnap her, but not Liam.

Niall was just a wild-card. He would probably end up just talking her into it at Nando's, but he was still a crazy little leprechaun.

In Leviathan, she'd be wearing only a simple white shirt and shorts- but she was gorgeous in this beautiful red dress, her hair perfectly in place and her smile perfect as she side-hugged Niall and grinned at the camera.

"Wait- who were you texting to get this?" Zayn asked, holding his breath for Liam's answer.

"Her. Thalia, I mean. I actually gave her my old phone, since she didn't have her own. Do you want the number-"

"Actually, hold up a second. And stop texting her!" Zayn snapped, suddenly feeling jealous as he went to look through the texts. He didn't find any flirting, but what he found was even more pressing.

"Were you going to mention going to Wonderland to us before the actual day this time?" Zayn asked, grinning now to show he was joking. He was actually freaking out on the inside at finally getting to see her. And at the place where they had first met at that!

Before Liam could answer, Louis shouted from behind them.

"What are you lads talking about? I heard Wonderland?" Louis shouted, laughing following him from Harry and Niall. He'd probably made a joke about it being an adult porn shop.

"We're going to Canada's Wonderland on Wednesday!" Liam shouted excitedly, saying something about making it up to the fan that fainted while he unwillingly took the phone back from Zayn.

"First of all, stop making deals and making things up to fans and other people in general. You're such a pushover and idiot. Bad combination. Second of all, hurray! I bet you twenty pounds Zayn can't do the Leviathan!" Harry said, getting generally better sounding during the second half of his phrase.

"I'll take that." Niall pipped in, getting a smile from Zayn.

"I like Niall better anyway.." Zayn mumbled, sending Harry a dramatic pissed look as he went to sit next to a cheering Niall.

Harry made a sad face, and was soon pretending to cry into Louis' shoulder. Louis mockingly reassured Harry, while mumbling something under his breath about Kevin.

"Anyways, we'll have a whole team working on us in less than an hour- and I can't even remember what we have after that. We're not working in studio's yet. Probably an interview or a photo-shoot or something.." Liam explained, knowing he was being ignored half-way through and going to sit on top of everyone on the couch in general.

Soon enough they were all tangled in a laughing mess on the ground.

Their fun was pulled apart as handlers and stylists showed up, and then ensue another average day in the lives of One Direction.

They were all excited for a day at an amusement park, not to mention soon enough going to Harry's for their break. And then in less than a month they would be living in their flat, still working but getting a stable place to live together.

Then they'd have time to visit family, and then they had another tour.

It was all one forever going circle.

But honestly, Zayn wouldn't ever want out of it.